Four ways inn

Users who are viewing this thread

Levity99x said:
Thanks alot, I found it =]

Have fun getting items of power!

Side note: I love your profile picture :razz: He was a great character. Well, great as in interesting, not a force of good.

mercav said:
Who is he?

http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_of_Blades

Jack of Blades from the Fable Series. I'd suggest reading through his wiki page that I linked in the spoiler above - He's a fantastic arch-enemy.

Story Spoiler below!

His "power/soul" is kept alive through his mask which can be passed down to new host bodies who wish to have large amounts of power. The ending of Fable allows you to choose your path. The Fable series is well-known for the ideology of different paths to take, but the past few games have really given the series a terrible name. I could explain more, but if you wanted to know more you'd have to pm me so we don't fill up the forums with such stuff :smile:

SmurfInHell said:
Jack of Blades from the Fable Series. I'd suggest reading through his wiki page that I linked in the spoiler above - He's a fantastic arch-enemy.
Thanks.

SmurfInHell said:
Levity99x said:
Thanks alot, I found it =]

Have fun getting items of power!

Side note: I love your profile picture :razz: He was a great character. Well, great as in interesting, not a force of good.
Hey thanks! He's one of my favorite characters of
All time next to Jon irenicus from baldurs gate! Always enjoyed jacks voice acting.. He was so thoughtful in his malevolence, which made
Him a very scary foe

Back
Top Bottom