Healing Item

Users who are viewing this thread

9jakub9

Sergeant at Arms
Is there actually any healing item script that works for singleplayer? The OSP one doesn't seem to be working for SP.

Possibly, i saw a poll in the Red Wars Thread about them adding a healing item, though the script i dont know, good luck none the less.

Well i mean the SWC guys did it but they can do everything and + its the original Mount and Blade, maybe it's different, i don't know, never modded that.

9jakub9 said:
Is there actually any healing item script that works for singleplayer? The OSP one doesn't seem to be working for SP.
Here's an extremely complicated singleplayer version of OSP script. :smile:
Code:
check_weapon_box5 = (ti_on_scene_prop_use,
    [
      (store_trigger_param_1, ":agent_id"),
      (agent_set_hit_points,":agent_id",100,0), #refill health
    ])
You'll have to change a certain flag in module.ini to allow scene prop use in SP.

Obviously, making NPC agents use the prop is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Lav said:
9jakub9 said:
Here's an extremely complicated singleplayer version of OSP script. :smile:
Code:
check_weapon_box5 = (ti_on_scene_prop_use,
    [
      (store_trigger_param_1, ":agent_id"),
      (agent_set_hit_points,":agent_id",100,0), #refill health
    ])
You'll have to change a certain flag in module.ini to allow scene prop use in SP.

Obviously, making NPC agents use the prop is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Hmm, that's the scene object healing thing right? I am looking for something that you can buy in a shop and if you press h on the battlefield it heals you if you have the item of course, then the item disappears.

Back
Top Bottom