Why do shop keepers have no money?

Users who are viewing this thread

A. The town is poor. Do quests for guild master, take down bandits and hideouts around the area, and buy enterprises to richen it up.
B. You've already sold it stuff within the weeks. If you raided a village, or just sold a bunch of stuff to them, they will be low on fund for awhile. Just wait.
c. Games broke, i can help fix it, tell me if A or B solves the problem. (you can tell the prosperity of the town by checking it in your notes, usually average and below will be a 800 denar average for the shops).

In that mod, caravans almost never occur to their destinations, so all localities are always very poor ...
the best way is to choose a city, buy something valuable as a weapon, armor ... in short : bartering !
to make money (without being a plunderer  :roll:) is to win tournaments and doing manual loot during battles

Or you can go shop or sell in Italy where there is a city state next to another,well its place where I prefer to  go to sell most of the goods from my manors,lotsa towns means lotsa markets means I make money fast.

Back
Top Bottom