SP Sci-Fi Star Wars,A Universe For One.

• Thread starter PrinceJakePlantagenet
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceJakePlantagenet

At the moment im just planning and deciding what to do with some new coding skills i will be learning from a 3* IT Teacher and hopfully he can help with my project but what i am currantley pursueing is making games the players and i want like the SANDBOX MMO they shouldn't even be classed as a sandbox so ive came up with some ideas and im going to start my star wars project by a 5 way game.

So this game extension will be playable on Classic,Warband,Bannerlord,NW,WF&S.

The game will be a realistic combat and lifestyle game were no matter what you do its a life inside a game you can edit anything and everything ingame you can use a realistic view that changes the map for a bridge and freewill style system if your on the map using the realistic view will take you to the bridge with the control will tactics area planning room etc etc and each time you move around the space area planets will fly by and you can just fly into them to land.

There will be no menus on planets and walking around the ship mostly the game will be a Load and generate no click interface so lag will not occur and an additionol Settings menu will be added for load view point etc a few changes that would use the TXT. files to change just by a click to recduce lagg and fit your system.

(Ill make the Settings Menu An Easy Install Add on If You Want To Use It On ANy Other Module)

Please Remember This Is Just A Future Project Im Making And It May Be A While Before It Comes Out But As My Other Projects The Version I Give Out Will Be A Basic Version I Will Have My Own Personal Version With Major Addons And Extras To Fit Me Personaly Just To Let You Know.

I Do Not Mind If You Add Changes But Do Not Reproduce The Program If Its Copied Ill Makesure A Hidden Command Function Corrupts The Copied Genre As This Is A Heartfelt Program I Take Copiers Seriously.

Once The RAR. File Is Extracted The File Cannot Be Compiled Back So BACK UP YOUR COPY!

Note: This Is A Project In Alpha Stages And I Don't Want To Show Any Images Of Production But Heres Some Sprites You Will Hope To See.

R2,C-3po

Armed Farmers

Village Milita

Custom Army

Custom Royal Guards

Real Life Sandbox Interface

Kingdom Management Set Into 3 Settings  Easy,For New Kingdomers    Medium,Opens A Few Extras  Master,Full Set Of Calculated Management As In Rotation And Degree Waypoint Markers And Status Reports With Calculated Degree Angles And measurements And Exact Pin Point Locations Of Local Forces And Vassals.

Battle Extras-Volly Barrage Wedge Etc Etc.

New Music,Original Star Wars Music And Custom Import Music System If You Prefear Other Music.

More Will Be Shown But Im Only Testing Game Scematics And Troop Functions Right Now.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

You created at least two times this kind of thread, about very different project mods full of features too good to be true, and in which you absolutely refuse to post picture of your creations (without even mentionning this: "my mod is too good for you all, so I stop to working on it and to prove you wrong I create a thread that I immediatly lock so you won't be able to answer on it, and which contains pictures so small that you won't be able to see anything on them"). Do you realise that doing so just make you look like someone who isn't working on something interesting but is just trying to attract attention on himself?

Psychopompos said:
You created at least two times this kind of thread, about very different project mods full of features too good to be true, and in which you absolutely refuse to post picture of your creations (without even mentionning this: "my mod is too good for you all, so I stop to working on it and to prove you wrong I create a thread that I immediatly lock so you won't be able to answer on it, and which contains pictures so small that you won't be able to see anything on them"). Do you realise that doing so just make you look like someone who isn't working on something interesting but is just trying to attract attention on himself?

Careful, he might become enraged and not show us the work he'll never do.

Careful, guys, this guy has MLG modding skills. He created a troop and named it "Dark Knight", and he equipped them with Dark Armor :shock:. How genius is that? Even Docm can't do that, it's just too MLG.

I want to see this happen. This person sounds crazy, but I like crazy.
I will give them a chance to see if they can produce, but if this thread gets locked like the other ones....

PrinceJake needs to unlock PMs

So this game extension will be playable on Classic,Warband,Bannerlord,NW,WF&S.
Just that is a big problem ... There is no common module_system for NW,WB,WFaS and Bannerlord of course  :mrgreen:

Star Wars mod don't work really well on Warband  :???: SW Bear Force II was a pretty nice mod but no many people played it ...

But good luck if you really try to make it

For ****'s sake, another one? Are you going to throw a temper tantrum when you don't get the responses you want from this thread too?

I shouldn't have to point this out to you, but ideas don't count as actual mods, you should go stick this in the "I Want This Mod" thread, or better yet, why don't you shove it where sun doesn't shine and cry some more.

tumblr_ll2q53UvcU1qefjiy.gif

Yeah, Austro is a living example of triumph from the bottom. If he can do it, you can do it. I mean, Austro is a mess, all you have to do is actually make the mod this time.

Everyone here is just jealous bro. Idea guys are the rarest and most valuable members of any modding team for sure.  I mean, anyone can code or model, but it takes real talent to say "I want that."

QWW said:
Yeah, Austro is a living example of triumph from the bottom. If he can do it, you can do it. I mean, Austro is a mess, all you have to do is actually make the mod this time.

Before modding I was into gangs & drugs. It took modding to turn my life around and keep me out of the jail cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom