Faction Destruction(possible bug, i want answers not fix)

Users who are viewing this thread

so, i have already conquered ALL kherguits, and marinian holds, ALL OF THEM(dont ask this again ALL).

Their lords like in any other game i played start joining other factions, so, no, they keep respawning and attacking my and other towns,its not like its very annoying, but i want to have MOAR lords, and its a little annoying too.
So, that ^ and... its a bug, or a feature(dont joke me with this, iam a developer too xD)?

errr... someone knows some hack to do to the game to eliminate a faction at least?

PD: my VERY POOR ENGLISH, if you want something to be corrected, just tell me what, and i will fix it :smile:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,286145.0.html - info on recruiting lords from dead factions.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,266945.msg6391514.html#msg6391514 - the story of killing all lords and factions.

Some info that might be of interest.

Strelok_Gaunt said:
so, i have already conquered ALL kherguits, and marinian holds, ALL OF THEM(dont ask this again ALL).

Their lords like in any other game i played start joining other factions, so, no, they keep respawning and attacking my and other towns,its not like its very annoying, but i want to have MOAR lords, and its a little annoying too.
So, that ^ and... its a bug, or a feature(dont joke me with this, iam a developer too xD)?

errr... someone knows some hack to do to the game to eliminate a faction at least?

PD: my VERY POOR ENGLISH, if you want something to be corrected, just tell me what, and i will fix it :smile:
Basiclly, hunt down all surviving noblemen, destory them, or just recruit them. Usually when they are destroyed, they are attacked by bandits, cant recruit as you have their villages, so they run around...alone...and if you want some "hack" go to your warband launcher, and hit configure, enable cheats, go on, and press ctrl+t. You can now see all of the map. Look for the Left Over Noblemen, and ctrl+click to teleport beside them *you cant tp on top of them* and fight them. alt+f4 will knock out an enemy, ctrl+alt+f4 will knock out all enemies, be careful, hit this 3 times in a row fast it will close out the game.

ctrl alt F4 will knock, LARGE amount of enemies, not all, as you said you can do it sever amount of times :razz:

libSpit FUNNY story ever THANKS

i shall wait then, thanks for your answers thought :smile:

Strelok_Gaunt said:
ctrl alt F4 will knock, LARGE amount of enemies, not all, as you said you can do it sever amount of times :razz:

libSpit FUNNY story ever THANKS

i shall wait then, thanks for your answers thought :smile:
no, it knocks them all out. if you face a large party, then they will respawn the rest of the troops. Say your facing off a part of 150, and 65 are on the field, you knock all of them out, and then they will spawn the rest in. It knocks out everyone on the field.

Strelok_Gaunt said:
MAYBE just MAYBE it deals a fixed amount of damage, because i see some enemies infront of me not dying of this. :razz:
if they are an elite troops, maybe a Swadian knight, and no damage what so ever, the game deals a high amount of damage, but it might deal, say 99 dmg to him. Hell be knocked out if you hit him with your horse. It does hit everyone though...

if someone else get on this, and is too tired to wait until lords loss relationship or else, you can activate the cheatsmenu and there is an option in factions to make the lords "angry" with their king xD

me neither man, i have the game for ALOT of years, and i just knew about it searching way to cheat the **** out of that faction xD

Back
Top Bottom