NA Crysis

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea , so people , just think about it , NA is nearly dead , we need to do something , and not ***** about every new server that's been made , and do not complain about every single sh*t , every server owner is trying to get PW back to normal for now , and if you'll play on the server and in case you don't like something , there's always a suggestion thread on every god damn server forum , you can post a suggestion there to make it even better , you guys need to get back NA community , the funny thing is that im not even NA , im EU . why im posting this ? , because i have a lot of friends NA , and one of those friends is trying to host a NA server and we just need your feedback if you'll play on it , because without population there's just no opinion in hosting a server , am i right ?
and without hosting a server , there will be no more PW , and i don't want to see that happen .

our offerings:​

Player Housing system with beautifully designed interiors + custom houses*
Money saving /bank /location/gear saving*
Punishment logs / improved logs*
Regular map updates*
Full refunds with screenshots*
Leader of a clan which has more than 10 people receives 500k*
Strict staff rules , no abusing*
Undercover admin squad , this decreases RDM'ing , NRR breaking and such stuff a lot*

so .. yea that's it we just need your opinion , feel free to post .

Stviri1998 said:

our offerings:​

Leader of a clan which has more than 10 people receives 500k*

Really bad idea in my opinion. Just makes clans more powerful financially when they are already more powerful manpower wise. Don't see any reason to do this. Also opens avenues for players to get upset about admin favorism towards clans.

I dont play PW anymore just cause the community is so **** now and the game completely unintrest me. Not sure where are people sit with it, but that's just my opinion.

It's not the problem of not having servers, its more of a problem of not having enough players on NA compared to EU

Hahaha I was just about to make this thread. Yeah I'm the persistent_colony server owner and without scripts I've only had about 10 people come on my server that don't come back. I believe it was the destruction of Avalon that led to the decline of NA players. We had finally found a server to call home that was separate from nexus. Once that went down, they was nothing for us to fall back on besides nexus and no one wanted to go back to that. Did you get your scripts from danyele, or do you have another source? Truthfully though, until the community starts working together as a whole and doesn't keep things from each other, the community is never going to get better because no one will have a chance to improve it. The only community that has broken out of this hopeless state is PW legacy because they were able to pay for scripts and later get their own scritper along with people that supported them. What if every server was given that support. PW would become way more successful and there would be no more bickering over who has scripts or not. Everyone would have a fair chance and the players would have a wide range of server types to play on without having to play on just one.

RAILHAWK said:
Hahaha I was just about to make this thread. Yeah I'm the persistent_colony server owner and without scripts I've only had about 10 people come on my server that don't come back. I believe it was the destruction of Avalon that led to the decline of NA players. We had finally found a server to call home that was separate from nexus. Once that went down, they was nothing for us to fall back on besides nexus and no one wanted to go back to that. Did you get your scripts from danyele, or do you have another source? Truthfully though, until the community starts working together as a whole and doesn't keep things from each other, the community is never going to get better because no one will have a chance to improve it. The only community that has broken out of this hopeless state is PW legacy because they were able to pay for scripts and later get their own scritper along with people that supported them. What if every server was given that support. PW would become way more successful and there would be no more bickering over who has scripts or not. Everyone would have a fair chance and the players would have a wide range of server types to play on without having to play on just one.
The thing is that there was so many servers going up and down that NA players lost their hope to have a decent server to play on , and as you said we have to work as a team , and not complain about scripts or staff or how good the server is ...

Stviri1998 said:
RAILHAWK said:
The thing is that there was so many servers going up and down that NA players lost their hope to have a decent server to play on , and as you said we have to work as a team , and not complain about scripts or staff or how good the server is ...
with all the trolling going on in NA? sometimes I wish we were in EU instead

Trolling in Na? The place that are all such heavy RP'ers?

935289479.jpg

Its thanks to Rp'ers and NA players that the mod is in its current state, the scripts are just adding to that **** storm

There should be a rule to take 500k from clans  :wink: Because they tend to play the game correctly and share resources instead of charging each other money.

Yeah, just my two cents: I don't think that giving clans 500k is fair. Maybe it is an incentive for clans to sign up and form, but for the average solo player (or the 9 member clan) it is just a slap in the face.

Back
Top Bottom