Arenas not appearing 2.55

Users who are viewing this thread

So this is a weird one for me. Arena's don't show up. When i go to one or participate ina  tournament, it simply spawns me in the relevant terrain all the teams next to each other. I've redownloaded twice. Could there be  a corruption in the Nexusmods file or something?

I have this problem as well, and I've noticed a few other buildings missing here and there but they still have their clipping so you cant walk through them

This possibly seems to be a RAM/VRAM related issue. Warband selectively unloads or forgets to load some textures. You likely also commonly have the issue where you see large patches of black on your world map, or the buttons at the bottom of the screen disappearing.

If I happen to be right, you might find that re-entering the location might fix it, as Warband unloads assets from other places and reloads the area.

Hanakoganei said:
This possibly seems to be a RAM/VRAM related issue. Warband selectively unloads or forgets to load some textures. You likely also commonly have the issue where you see large patches of black on your world map, or the buttons at the bottom of the screen disappearing.

If I happen to be right, you might find that re-entering the location might fix it, as Warband unloads assets from other places and reloads the area.

I highly doubt that its an issue with insufficient ram or Vram. This system has 16 gigs of Ram and a 64 bit OS so it isn't bottle necked there. my GFX card is a Geforce GTX 560 with 4095 MB total Vram not the top of the line (anymore) but more than plenty for everything I play
Besides it isn't simply a missing/unloaded texture, the whole model of the structure itself isnt being loaded excepting its clipping box. Unless M&B defaults texture less meshes to being transparent something of which I've heard of that ever being the case in any game.

Never had any black patches on the world map or missing buttons, The missing buildings/ completely missing arena happens every time i re enter the area, across multiple re installs of the base game and the mod, and across new characters. But Only with the Gameplay 2.55 version of the mod. No issues with it on extended. I read in a post somwere that Game booster has helped with some of the frame rate issues i was having with extended so I'm giving that a try.

This system has 16 gigs of Ram and a 64 bit OS so it isn't bottle necked there.
The game is 32-bit and on a very, very old engine. I'm not saying your system is insufficient. Notice how I never suggested to upgrade your system.

I'm saying the engine is incapable of being efficient with the VRAM.

But Only with the Gameplay 2.55 version of the mod.
Oh hmm. That's different then. I dunno anything about the Gameplay/Reworked version. I've always played Extended. It's possible that the assets may have been left out/not referenced since Gameplay is supposed to be all of the gameplay features without all the extra graphics.

Never had any black patches on the world map or missing buttons
Wow. You're lucky. <_<

The only issue I've seen on the world map would be textrue seams in the terrain where the terrain docent quite line up just right, at least i think that's what it might be. Sometimes it gets pretty frequent but I honestly have yet to discern if they are actual texture seams or a Rain visual affect on the overworld since they seem to pop up more frequently when the lighting isn't as bright and there is rain in battlefields/town parts of the game. Either way it dose not really bother me that much since that really isn't where the focus of the game takes place.

Actually now that I've looked at it it defiantly is some seams in the ground. Its really bad in the forested areas around Praven I can just sit there and see white lines and specks pop in and out randomly as I rotate and zoom the camera.

Back
Top Bottom