Problem IGM

Users who are viewing this thread

evoL

Recruit
So um huh..let me start,I know there are probably tons of responds for this question already.But I want all of you to know that I m when computers and internet come in question biggest retard ever.So I download the mod and it goes really well for first 5 mins,but then it just crashes for example before battle,when I open one building or something.I don't have problems like that with Native,also Brytenwalda and that deus vult 2 were witouth this problem.I really like the mod,but my laptop just doesn't allow me to play it :sad: So my question is what I need to do?Please if there is answer send me,I just can't find it.And those answers I find I can't understand it cos I m stupid.Oh yes,please make it on easy English.I m really not good at it :sad:

1257ad is a very texture heavy mod, meaning it takes quite a bit of your computers' resources to run smoothly. First of all you must rule out the possibility of a faulty installation and make sure you download the mod from the supported source(i.e., the download page of the mods forum). When that's done, there are some settings in the configuration menu options you should check, make sure you have the boxes checked  for "Load textures on Demand" and also "Force single threading", this goes for all M&B mods. If your still having issues your computer just might not be powerful enough to run the heavy mods that are available.  My guess is that since you say you can Brytenwalda without a problem, you probably have an incorrect or incomplete installation.

madmaximillian said:
1257ad is a very texture heavy mod, meaning it takes quite a bit of your computers' resources to run smoothly. First of all you must rule out the possibility of a faulty installation and make sure you download the mod from the supported source(i.e., the download page of the mods forum). When that's done, there are some settings in the configuration menu options you should check, make sure you have the boxes checked  for "Load textures on Demand" and also "Force single threading", this goes for all M&B mods. If your still having issues your computer just might not be powerful enough to run the heavy mods that are available.  My guess is that since you say you can Brytenwalda without a problem, you probably have an incorrect or incomplete installation.
I tried making quality of game lower,but I m still lagy,I repeat brytenwalda is running perfectly witouth any lag.Sooo can I reduce some of my quality or something to get it faster or anything?

So nothing worked,last night I played for 1-2 hour normally.Today I woke up and put every option same as I did yesterday and it works perfectly till I join battle then I recive runtime error and m&b crashes.So tell me please anyone,I m really desperate haha can I play this is there any way even on lowest qualities.Or I should delete mod cos my laptop isn't strong enough?

Back
Top Bottom