[UNAC S4] Which clans or teams plan on registering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
advocate medium setting and the elimination of all open maps...

How dare thy speak of such blasphemy. There are NA children around!

In other news, I might try to revitalize the Rebels for the next UNAC (season 6 season 5 if there is one), assuming I get the free time i'm expecting in January. We are recruiting again...just veeeeery slowly.
Yeah, I feel ya. I just stepped down from my Leadership because of my Job and Academics getting in the way, so I'm having to leave it up to my Lords and am having to have my clan appoint a new leader. Recruitment can be a strain when you have so much to do. :/

Mad Dawg said:
I'm speaking figuratively of course as I don't ask my guys things...I tell them.  /dictator
**** you going back to Malions!

Green Knight said:
The_Troubadour said:
I'm waiting for an admin answer

1 representative from each team if that's how we do the meeting. The team should pick someone who knows the issues and the maps. Captain would probably be best
Sure hope you are going to enforce this I have been to multiple of these meetings before for the Bad Dawg, and trust me it was not only 1 representative from one clan.

It's actually remarkable how easy it is to form a consensus with these team captain meetings, regardless of how many people are there.

People are more reasonable than you think when forced to actually communicate via voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom