[UNAC S4] Which clans or teams plan on registering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pizza said:
Is there going to be a Captains meeting of some sort to discuss the ruleset / maps?

To discuss the maps mostly, yes. It's always been our intention for captains to have input on that after registration when we know who all the captains are. The entire ruleset will not be up for debate at that point for several reasons that should be self-evident. If there are some nagging issues about the rules, it would've been best to get them out in the two weeks after we sent out the PM to previous captains, but if that didn't happen, it would be good to hear the issues asap.

In any case, the ruleset is not getting changed much from the previous tourney, and the working rules the admin team has been using are available for your perusal in your PM inbox.

OurGloriousLeader said:
advocate medium setting and the elimination of all open maps...

How dare thy speak of such blasphemy. There are NA children around!

In other news, I might try to revitalize the Rebels for the next UNAC (season 6 season 5 if there is one), assuming I get the free time i'm expecting in January. We are recruiting again...just veeeeery slowly.

The_Troubadour said:
All this conversation doesn't really answer my question. Do co-captains get to attend?
While I don't think it's huge either way, I've seen the meetings get pretty confusing especially when voting on maps ect so the lower the numbers the better.  I've always just had any questions/concerns the co-captain might have prepared when going into the meeting and have them trust the captain to uphold their side as best as possible.  I think in S2 meeting there were a few silent members who could then communicate via steam with their captain.

I'm speaking figuratively of course as I don't ask my guys things...I tell them.  /dictator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom