[UNAC S4] Prize Pool!

Users who are viewing this thread

DG5_K1_Aw.png

Zzz9kf_Doto_G1s_YNSKn_g_Abq_O_of_L8b3a_Kz_ZGAOl847_I.png

Prior to the fourth season of the United North American Championship, season one and three both awarded the winner and runner-up a monetary prize for winning the tournament. And we'll be doing the same for the fourth season! In order to create more hype within the community and increase the competition level amoungst the participants.

OTHER PRIZES:

MarkMods has agreed to by sponsor our tournament as well and provide the champions with:
1st Place: 200 slot server, with a free first three months.
2nd Place: 200 slot server, with the first two months free.
3rd Place: 200 slot server, with the first month free.

JTMIQKe.png

• The Tournament Winners will be awarded 75% of the Prize Pool.
  • The Tournament Runner-Ups, also known as the second place team, will recieve the remaining 25% of the Prize Pool.
  • Prizes will be sent to the team captain through PayPal, or the co-captains if the team captain does not have a PayPal account.
  • The person that receives the money must be over 18 years old for legal reasons.

wkzzXIA.png

All prizes are shown in United States currency (USD).

• Hani: $250.00
  • Fun_Fengay: $0.11
  • Juvenile: $30.00
  • Disco: $4.20
  • Gelden: $35.69
    TOTAL: $320.00

You have the choice of donating anonymously, or you can tell me your name and the amount you donated, and you'll be added onto the list.

NOTE: You can pay through credit card if you do not have a PayPal account, or through your bank account if you have PayPal. If you use PayPal for a donation however, please note that the transfer won't be completed until 5-8 business days.

Credit: Thanks to Juvenile and Volpel for making the previous pools, and many thanks to all the previous and current donators!

wtf people start donating. I know half of you get allowances or whatever and don't have bills to pay. Plus, any amount counts!

edit: just teasing about the allowance thing but seriously even just like $10 ain't a thang y'all

Back
Top Bottom