Can someone please fix this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
god DAMN this mod is disgusting
they address key issues with gameplay but also strip its original charm with so much heavy garbage.

>durrhurr gilded pl8 queen bro

what the F***, this isnt skyrim.
i cant believe how someone literally took the time in creating; and genuinely thinking this would be acceptable.

also, stop trying to rebalance things. you are a f***ing idiot and cant do it. ADHERE to the developers standards, add to them, rather than reflecting your own internal desire for being penetrated by a male dragon. these developers are competent heterosexuals, and you are not.

>durrhurrhurr talk to CALIEN [fagg0t] of the village

wow ***** -- really?

yes, i took my sweet damn time in creating this, obviously oppressed by rage.
your perception is cunning, DarkDragonlordFaggotOFtheMedivalRealm6669

The Dark Robin said:
Andiar Rohnds said:
thats right, crawl back to where you came from, dark dark DARK robin

i've yet to unzip myself and *****slap you

Heh, I felt like you weren't worth trying to teach a bit of forum etiquette. Seems Zenithar has done that for you, though. Prove him right of his trust in your intelligence and read his post. In any case, my ignore list has grown larger today.
I believe this would be a good time to have the Topic Removed or Locked. As it is irrelevant unless the OP ever decides to rephrase his orginal post and present in a better explanation, what he likes about this mod and then what he believes needs to be changed, and why.

Also, that was a quote from the Taleworlds Forum Rules. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom