Wrongfully Banned

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I was playing NW_Official_NA_1, however i went to use the bath and when i return my little kid brother TK numerous of time and then logged me of my game.However, when i return i was BAN.... im not sure how long the banned was issue for, but if there is a way for one of you kind souls to unbanned me i would be internally grateful!
this is favorite server, even with all it's silliness  and i would be devastated if i could never return.
Thank you for your understanding

CaptainCharisma said:
So, I was playing NW_Official_NA_1, however i went to use the bath and when i return my little kid brother TK numerous of time and then logged me of my game.However, when i return i was BAN.... im not sure how long the banned was issue for, but if there is a way for one of you kind souls to unbanned me i would be internally grateful!
this is favorite server, even with all it's silliness  and i would be devastated if i could never return.
Thank you for your understanding

Stupidity at its finest.

That happened me once as well but it wasn't a dog, it was a bear who stormed through the window and started playing while I was getting some snacks.

In the end, I got banned and my window was in pieces ;_;

It would seem my cat got onto my laptop, and decided to write 'Insulting PM's' to a certain member of the Forums.  Got me 100 warning points.  Please take away, I will put password on my laptop so my cat can't get on anymore.

Back
Top Bottom