Ever Realms Reborn- A North American Server

Users who are viewing this thread

your host only has 2.5 clock, with the read write of the scripts, you need atleast 3.0 clock. 

Multiple cores won't fix it, warband is single core.

That's a shame, although i felt no mist of RP surrounding me as i entered, more as the smell of common PW'ers fleeing from the once popular servers, stinking animals, biting one, then complaining when bitten back.

I literally logged in fifteen minutes ago, went and got some arms, left my faction, then went to the tavern to rest up and get some wine to refill my health.

I was riding back to the commoner's town to get a better horse and i got banned.

You get banned a lot on this server, or at least a lot of people I know have been banned before.  I haven't though, don't know why as I've RDMed around 10 people now.

Froi said:
You get banned a lot on this server, or at least a lot of people I know have been banned before.  I haven't though, don't know why as I've RDMed around 10 people now.

Yeah but I literally didn't attack or speak to anyone since logging in haha. I have no clue what just happened.

There was an admin who was recently let go, who went on a banning-spree. Gondric meant well for the server but was childish and abusive of his powers banning people without actually knowing the rules. 

I really regret to say that I have recently stepped down as the server owner due to personal reasons and have made Ever Realms' Head Admin as the new Server Owner. Ever Realm will stay open and will be funded for a long while.

For the current and future players of Ever Realm, I believe that Firegod and his new team of administrators will give you the best service and experience in an NA server. It's been a blast!

Luna

Tribunus Meridius said:
This server is great! It literally saved PW NA from a slow and painful death. Thanks to firegod for putting forth the effort.

Saved PW NA from a slow and painful death? I'd like to know how that goes down, so please explain! If you are speaking that it saved you as a North American PW player from stopping to play, that doesn't really count, and no one truly stops PW. And i've experienced that even without NA servers around, a multitude of North American players still played, your post is confusing, and i'd like an explenation. Raven away! Wooosh!

Here we go... My explanation is simple, if ever realm hadn't started to populate as it has recently then there wouldn't be more than 10 na players on any na server at all. Therefore resulting in the absence of an na community. Sure you can play on EU but the ping gets on my nerves im sure many people feel the same in that aspect. Anything else oh ruler of pw threads

Back
Top Bottom