Ever Realms Reborn- A North American Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Played ont his server for a few hours today had alot of fun very impressed with the server systems the server is in constant works always getting better and admins are attentive to bad RP this brings the best out in PW gameplay

Mav474 said:
Played ont his server for a few hours today had alot of fun very impressed with the server systems the server is in constant works always getting better and admins are attentive to bad RP this brings the best out in PW gameplay

With our player housing system, these are what we currently offer for players.  Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!

There are 2 current areas with a number of houses available for our players.
All personal houses contain a bed to rest on, a money chest (does not save yet), and an item chest (saves all items inside through crashes/restarts/mapchanges)

In New Zendar, there are 6 available homes. Once bought, only the owner is able to open/close the gates.
In Nordheim, we have added 6 homes which are in 3 different categories. (more info below)

New Zendar Housing:

Village House (x6)
Cost: 1,500,000 denars
Can be bought outside each of the housing gates from the vendor
includes mini taverns inside

Nordheim Housing:

Farm Villa (x1)
Cost: 2,500,000
Can be purchased outside of your gate, on either the left or right side wall
includes a farm, commoner/serf training, grinding area, wheat selling area, table with bucket, wheat seeds and a scythe and a water well.
also includes 2 item chests

Cozy Village Houses (x2)
Cost: 1,000,000
includes a mini-shed

Village Houses with stable (x2)
Cost: 1,500,000
Includes a stable for your horse

Village Houses with stable and ocean view(x1)
Cost: 1,750,000
Includes a stable for your horse

Happy Gaming everyone!

ZeroFighterR said:
You could look and get inspired by it for your own ruleset,

but you copy-pasted someone else's hard work.

You're getting worked up over a set of rules that are mostly applicable and reasonable with any server you're likely to play. Take a deep breath and calm down.

Valens said:
ZeroFighterR said:
You could look and get inspired by it for your own ruleset,

but you copy-pasted someone else's hard work.

You're getting worked up over a set of rules that are mostly applicable and reasonable with any server you're likely to play. Take a deep breath and calm down.

It's already solved,

Read the thread before you ****ing post.

**Updated scripts - Aug. 27th 2014**

We are currently testing a new script by DanyEle on EverRealm to prevent combat loggers from getting away with their gear.

If a person hits or gets hit by someone, it adds a combat timer.  If one chooses to logout during the timer is active, their armor, items and gold drop.

Hi, I'd like to apply as an administrator/staff. I'm a great roleplayer and I'd be an unbiased administrator. I lead the Server's first Official Faction, supported by Gondric, and Gondric will vouch that I am a good player. I have never admined a M&B server, but I've admined other games, so I'll just need a crash course in how to operate the admin tools here. I'm ingame right now if you want to interview me, and my Steam is Hallcha if you want to do it there.

Or you could put some effort into it, and apply on their website, and actually have a chance of being accepted.  From the looks of your current application, it doesn't look like that's going to happen though.

Froi said:
Or you could put some effort into it, and apply on their website, and actually have a chance of being accepted.  From the looks of your current application, it doesn't look like that's going to happen though.

Didn't find their website until I had played for 2 days, brah. Already have a nice application and I've been talking with the current staff. I even lead the first official faction, the one to set the standard for all factions.

Froi said:
You have a modify button, use it.
You don't really use it often either, stop correcting small mistakes of every person on these forums.

Thanks to all the feedback :smile: you guys are more than welcome to hop on ts and chat if you want - ts.rgservers.com:9985

I think the rules are a bit stiff on your server, i'm glad it is doing well, but it is impossible to get into fights, and people on the na servers like to fight.  But I am glad you guys are starting to get players to come back. 

Since players were getting some lag spike at times, we have decided to upgrade our server box which is the reason for the downtime tonight.

Back
Top Bottom