Ever Realms Reborn- A North American Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Sigh, can someone please be able to host a server without getting chewed out for every little thing for once.

Just host your server and ignore them.

Xaphan said:
Sigh, can someone please be able to host a server without getting chewed out for every little thing for once.

Just host your server and ignore them.

It's cool :smile: I expected it to happen. We are what we are, we are here to stay and are giving players another alternative for an HCRP server. Obviously they wont like it but meh c'est la vie :smile:

Lunakat said:
you may be looking at the wrong forums, the only part on our ruleset that has the word Nexus is it is on the bottom where it says:

Credit to pw-nexus.com where these HCRP rules originated from.

Thank you, that was not there originally and I appreciate the credit.

And Peasant/Morbid/Xaphan who asked for your opinion?

smh

X8b9vNJ.jpg

Our current forums can be found on www.EverRealm.com.

Just got our teamspeak set this morning and will be up on the forums shortly

This is for the Nexus guys - a bunch of trolls going on our server with the tag Nexus_Name keeps coming on claiming to be admins from Nexus only to flame and rdm. Kind of thought it was for real and was nice to them but after the 3rd warning unfortunately I had to ban them all.  So if any of these people's guids do belong to any of your admins I apologize.

1790531 # Nexus_Messenger is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1703568 # Nexus_Mok is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1553075 # Nexus_Caelin is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1297833 # Nexus_Berto is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
996887 # Nexus_Pinpin is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.
1591204 # Nexus_Arnold is banned permanently by [Admin]Luna.

d'awww, glad to see you guys faring well.  I'm going to have to come on and say hi and play.  <w <

**Server Update**
We had to close the server down for an hour earlier due to updates to the map and scripting.

With the current update, the Feudal Lords map had been modified by a lot to answer suggestions by our players.

Update includes:
- Added a decent tavern inside the main city by popular demand from RPers
- Player Housing added in multiple areas of the map
- 2 mining faction islands had been removed and mining veins had been added throughout the map
- Current castles had been updated(reported glitches and bugs fixed)
- 2 new cities were added to replace the 2 "mining factions"
- Improved the look of the outlaw camp
- and many more!

I must say that I've played on your server and loved it. The admins are both vigilant and helpful, and any rdmers are swiftly dealt with, my personal commendations go to TA_Colpasa as his excellent example of administration allowed a memorable gaming experience for us all.

Rhoden said:
I must say that I've played on your server and loved it. The admins are both vigilant and helpful, and any rdmers are swiftly dealt with, my personal commendations go to TA_Colpasa as his excellent example of administration allowed a memorable gaming experience for us all.
Glad that you enjoyed your time on our server.  Hope to see you again on it!

Back
Top Bottom