`no ramboing` rule in CB is moronic

Users who are viewing this thread

So i recently get into playing as cav in commander battle, but on many servers when i put my cav somewhere safe and ride on to scout and see a bunch of enemy i think great ill pick off a few of them, but then i am screamed at ``OMG DONT RAMBO, PLZ BAN THIS PERSON``.

Its like what the heck?

Look, a major, lazy tactic on the larger servers is for teams, especially 3 or 4 together to sit there at spawn and do nothing but wait, and wait for the incoming enemy. Lazy? in my opinion yes,  stupid? in my opinion YES.  but does that mean i should moan and ask for that tactic to be banned simply because i dissaprove of it?  NO!

Its the same with wfas when people make polls to kick people who use nade, or they scream `nade noob` at you if you use grenades, when i`m sorry but they are in the game, if you dont like it go back to warband.

As much as i hate people spawn camping during CB, it is part of the game, and they are free to do as they want.  Why the heck then does it not work both ways, and if i want to be brave and ride ahead by myself and pick off some enemy, why shouldnt i be able to?? Its a damn lot harder work than simply sitting there with your entire team at spawn with muskets.

So, yeh, i think people who winge and cry at ramboing are moronic. period.

any replies?
its the truth what i have said,  `ramboing` (i call it being brave), is perfectly within the rules its not obstructing your teamates nor is it teamkilling.

if you dont like it or you consider it to be bad sport, it still shouldnt make it not useable.

its like me asking for a `no killing musicians rule`.

Many servers have the rule to add at least some feel of realism. Have the lines firing at each other with an epic bayonet charge can be fantastic. Scouting is fine, it's more the issue (especially with cavalry) of going to actually go off and kill the enemy. I really don't mean to brag but I've cleared out 20-30 bot regiments before on my own. The bots just aren't good enough, unless you get swarmed or shot, to take on a human. It can disrupt game play and it can take away from the overall feeling.

QWW said:
Many servers have the rule to add at least some feel of realism. Have the lines firing at each other with an epic bayonet charge can be fantastic. Scouting is fine, it's more the issue (especially with cavalry) of going to actually go off and kill the enemy. I really don't mean to brag but I've cleared out 20-30 bot regiments before on my own. The bots just aren't good enough, unless you get swarmed or shot, to take on a human. It can disrupt game play and it can take away from the overall feeling.

Hey mate when you put it like that,
i understand
but i, simply go on a server, play CB for the first time, decide to ride by myself and pick off some enemy, and i`m screamed at `OMG BAN HIM` and then i get an admin warning `NO RAMBO`

i say `whats rambo i`m simply being brave thats all`

and i find myself perm banned  :cry:

warbandmeetsgta said:
QWW said:

Hey mate when you put it like that,
i understand
but i, simply go on a server, play CB for the first time, decide to ride by myself and pick off some enemy, and i`m screamed at `OMG BAN HIM` and then i get an admin warning `NO RAMBO`

i say `whats rambo i`m simply being brave thats all`

and i find myself perm banned  :cry:

That's definitely unjustified, if you didn't know then it's not your fault. Also are you sure it's a permanent ban? It could of been a temporary one.

Back
Top Bottom