Constant war?

Users who are viewing this thread

Regulus227

Recruit
It seems like every faction is constantly at war with someone. Sometimes factions make peace and then immediately declare war on another faction, and at other times they declare war on factions on the other side of the map (eg. Denmark taking over Latin Empire).

I played around 500 days into a campaign and it was the same thing. Constant warfare. Almost every single settlement in the map had "unbearable" poverty. Even after 200 or so days of peace in my own faction, all my settlements were still very poor.

So what to do about this constant war? It's an immersion breaker for me. I don't know what you other guys are experiencing though.

Regulus227 said:
It's an immersion breaker for me.

Yes,it is.
Here is a good example:The Kingdom of Navarra and the Republic of Venice had each only
"ONE" castle for a fief while my faction owns over 88 percent of the worldmap which means we have
oh, maybe over 400 times more fiefs than they do combine and over 80 more vassals and my own army is 340 soldiers large plus I can hire a very large army from my Manors.
                                Yet for no other reason than "suicide' they declare war on my faction,well
it says"to curb my faction's power in the region"but really with our monster armies of 12000 its frackin suicide :shock:.

Warband isn't designed for something like Europe, let alone for the amount of factions the mod has. Nothing you can really do about it, unless a script is made for factions to attack specific factions every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom