Bit stuck help please

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello I've got three lords but I can't give them the many fiefs I've took for myself so I can develop them for them to top level then award them to them, and quite a few are top tier but when talking to my counciliors I couldn't find the option to award a fief? Is this a case of not seeing the wood for the trees? I'm gonna load the game up again and look at each option from the council hopefuly I can find it lol

Rather than start a new topic thought I'd ask here, its been nearly three months since I last played this great mod and have forgotten quite a bit so I was wondering the following:

How do I get nobles? the first castle I conquered Tonfero and the town next to it are fully upgraded thier villages to, that took a near full in game year -_-

Faith troops were you at? Catella has all the upgrades your at the zealous level so come on upgrade please? all five of you were in there for a month and.. nothing :sad: and the constable does have permission to train troops.

I think zealous troops need to be in a castle, and to get nobles you have to switch on village recruits.

I am fairly certain I wrote all this in the help guide..

Nobles come from villages that have the necessary buildings constructed, but you also have to have a small enough garrison in the City or Castle they send troops to in order for reinforcements to be sent.  I think the threshold for a City is 300, and for a Castle is 150.

Nobles will upgrade in a City or Castle until 1 step below faith troops, but the FINAL upgrade to faith troops only takes place in a castle.

Better take some troops out of the castle as with it being my first fief I have 200 antarian elite infantry there normally I have castles set to 100 antarian elite and towns to 150 elite backed up by either 50 trained javilen men or 50 cavalry.

Digital Terror said:
Nobles come from villages that have the necessary buildings constructed, but you also have to have a small enough garrison in the City or Castle they send troops to in order for reinforcements to be sent.  I think the threshold for a City is 300, and for a Castle is 150.

Nobles will upgrade in a City or Castle until 1 step below faith troops, but the FINAL upgrade to faith troops only takes place in a castle.
Which buildings do you need to make, for all three fiefs.

Back
Top Bottom