10th Royal Marines Recruiting! Oceanic Regiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

The 10th Royal Marines are recruiting! We are a regiment based in Australia but accept any guys who wanna come play with us! We are a very relaxed regiment but we do take our line battles seriously. We currently sport two branches in our regiment, either Footguards and Grenadiers. The regiment has been going strong for 2 years now. If anyone would like to join, be sure to add MOV_Sodaman on steam or Tacostrom - Teh Tastiest!

We also occasionally play with skirmishers if we have enough volunteers, but we do not have a solid branch as of yet. We also take volunteers for cavalry if our regiment members wish to play as cavalry.

We are apart of an oceanic based community called Men of Valor. Our Teamspeak Ip is: 203.33.121.101:9989

If you are interested join teamspeak or add either me or sodaman! :grin:

Ranking System (From lowest to highest rank)

Pvt
Pfc
LCpl
Cpl
Sgt
SgtMaj
Ensign
2ndLt
1stLt/Lt
Cpt
LtCol
Col
Brig

I'm considering you regiment at this moment, and I was wondering, when do you hold your training and at what time does it start? What is the current strength of your regiment at the moment? Thanks.

-Matt

We currently don't run training's for the regiment. We are pretty lain back, we only have formation training whenever a steam sale is on and there is a large influx of recruits. Regarding our strength though, we are one of the largest regiments in Australia at the moment, and if we could get all of our guys together on a server, we could easily get 50+ guys. But due to the nature of this game, many players get bored of the game after a couple of battles, so at the moment on our main battle events, we usually get 30+ guys.

Cheers, Taco

We may be looking to implement training's, however due to the nature of our regiment (We are pretty casual except for our Friday, Saturday battles and Sunday battles, which we take seriously), alot of guys don't come to training except for a more hardcore/serious players within the regiment. If you are worried about the success of our regiment, I'll remind you we have been around for 2 years and are still one of the largest regiments in Australia/Oceania. Please feel free to send me anyway PMs regarding questions about the regiment. :grin:

Cheers,
Taco

Back
Top Bottom