[Server] Calradian Battlefields - Duel, Event & Fun server! [Must see!]

Users who are viewing this thread

2vsi8ao.jpg

We are hosting our first official event! Check it out here!

Intruduction
You maybe already know Calradian Battlefields. A server that always changed it's gamemode, and never really suceeded in the mass of players. But now this has changed. We came to change the duel mode and we did it. Welcome to Calradian Battlefields duelling server, where warriors don't just duel. Have you ever imagined a server where you can have fun with your friends in a different way? Not just duel all the time over and over again? We did and now we bring it to you! Have fun while flying over the map in one of our flying buckets [Big thanks to Willow from nditions who made this possible!] or take your friends and race with them in a funny horse parcour. Or practice your archery skills in our ranged training grounds! Participate in our many events and in the meanwhile duel in our duelling arena! There is so much to discover!

Please give our server another chance and try it out, we promise you won't regret it!

Features
  • Custom map/s with all our unique features
  • Horse Races on a self-made horse racing track
  • Regular duelling arena
  • Jousting place
  • Archery Training (moving targets etc.)
  • Boxing Ring, if you are annoyed by the swords :smile:
  • A rope where you can fight on (Tell us if you find a better name :S)
  • Duel armors
  • Custom armors - Mostly our events have prizes and those are armors. You get a special, unique armor that you wear everytime you join our server/s. On duels they work same like duel armors they have same stats like every other armor.
  • Admin armors - Admins / Moderators get unique armors too. If you become admin and you want an armor, just contact me.
  • Weapon boxes for each arena added. (Wooden weapons, tournament weapons, bows + ammo and much more.)
  • Flying Buckets / UFOs (Thanks to Willow from Nditions!) - See screenshot, you can fly around with them!
  • Fast travel dungeon - in every part of the map (which is pretty large) we have a door to our fast travel dungeon so you don't have to walk over the whole map
  • Many events
  • Regular daily/weekly events coming soon
  • And more coming!

Clans
If you are a leader of a clan, we would like to invite you and all of your members to our servers, too. And besides that, we would love if you would present your clan to our community on our forum, so we know you all more. It will give benefits to us both, you are going to be able to recruit more people and you and based on the amount of members your clan has you can also chose some of your admins to become administration rights on our server. And we are going to get more players. You just have to present your clan in the forum and prove yourself as a trustworthy and serious clan.

Spread the word
We all from Calradian Battlefields would much appreciate any kind of help from your side. The most important is, spread the word! We need far more players on our servers, if you have friends you want to play with, just invite them to join you on Calradian Battlefields, when there are a few players online, more players will come automatically. Someone just has to make the first step! If you invite your friends & spread the word, it will be so much easier for us to acquire what we want and finally launch the huge games we want, and you, will have much more fun!

Server Info
Server Info said:
Slots: 128
Gamemode: Duel
Maps: Custom Maps (Vote for maps you'd like to add on our forums.)
Map time limit: 120 minutes
Money: 10.000
Duel/Admin/Custom armors: enabled

Screenshots
shzid.jpg

3faZR.jpg

3lGqW.jpg

OIxAR.jpg

GTfjY.jpg

Q0sq6.jpg

mbq46.jpg

K0SIk.jpg

Contacts
Skrypt (Owner)
Steam

Azureth (Admin)
Steam

Gannicus (Moderator)
Steam

Sam (Moderator)
Steam

Links
Website | Forum | Steamgroup

* This thread is still a WIP, constructive critism always welcome! :smile: *​

News

Server is a permanent duel server now.

Regular Events are being planned!

Screenshots and features added to the thread.

Weapon Boxes for every arena added. (+ ammo box)
Just hit the big chests in each arena.​

This is quite good and interesting, but I have a feeling that you guys are making this server to be like IG_Battlegrounds?
If you want this server to be unique, then you should add something different to it, not to be the same like the above mentioned server.

Heroes_Witch_King said:
This is quite good and interesting, but I have a feeling that you guys are making this server to be like IG_Battlegrounds?
If you want this server to be unique, then you should add something different to it, not to be the same like the above mentioned server.

Thanks and yeah I know, I'm testing a script that gives some ppl new armors. I got an idea like doing some special awards for winning an armor or something. By getting a clientside mod (or somehow even without clientside mods) you could chose the armor you have won and use it in battle. That's all I got for now, but I for sure try to get more ideas to make it unique. The main part is that we are going to habe huge 64vs64 battles, if enough ppl join. We tested it already on free weekend, and it was amazing.

Would the new armor be from Native, or completely different ones?

Master_Lionhard said:
From native ofcourse. It has to be native compatible. But those not available in multiplayer. For example a samurai.
Of course is the correct term.
Samurai's don't exist in Native, nor does any samurai armor set exist. What are you talking about?

I am working on a large map, for y'all. It's a snowy map, this post is -reserved- for when I finish it.

Would you like for me to post some of the wip pictures?

Jacques Cartier said:
I am working on a large map, for y'all. It's a snowy map, this post is -reserved- for when I finish it.

Would you like for me to post some of the wip pictures?
Awesome! Of course I would like to see some pictures! :smile:

This is an old one I made, it's been used well in several large community events in the past. Might be a bit too large for a regular server though.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,213484.msg5093653.html#msg5093653

Please note that these are highly, highly WIP, which means lack of detail and design. And the design in the pictures below will change alot until I like what I see.

This first one is of what the design will eventually turn into. Please excuse some of the flaws in the editing of the photo.

Tower view

30a9q4i.png

Another view

15mifer.png

WIP, but after some work it could be something cool.

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Master_Lionhard said:
From native ofcourse. It has to be native compatible. But those not available in multiplayer. For example a samurai.
Of course is the correct term.
Samurai's don't exist in Native, nor does any samurai armor set exist. What are you talking about?

u fgt go to grammar nazi rtrd wič kynk

I was banned off the server for a Admin being abusive to me, IG_Rct_Skrypt. He banned around 10 people for nothing and then started abusing people.

Well, I played in the server. And the admins were quite good. I liked graphics. Skrypt is a good modder (or whatever you call). Nice to see him with good projects.

I played on your server yesterday and I like it. The ping is good and I saw no lags. :smile:

Could you instert any screenshots of the custom maps?

Yeah I played today for a short while, and I really like it, my ping is better than in any other server and also I had no lags at all while I was playing. Great server!

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Yeah I played today for a short while, and I really like it, my ping is better than in any other server and also I had no lags at all while I was playing. Great server!
Thank you,  it means really much to me! :smile: Consider registering on our forums and joining our steamgroup!

CreepyNoodle said:
Sounds fun. I'll check it out.
Awesome! :smile:

Leonemo said:
I played on your server yesterday and I like it. The ping is good and I saw no lags. :smile:

Could you instert any screenshots of the custom maps?
Cool, consider registering on our forum and joining our steamgroup, I would be more than happy seeing you there!
And thank you for the suggestion about the screenshots, l will definitelly add this to our website and most likely just add direct links here.

Back
Top Bottom