A thief in my castle

Users who are viewing this thread

legione

Regular
There is this god, that says hello and give me a super-mega-rune-bow with a power Drow 7 Requirement.
I say great, one day I'll use it, and I put it in the trunk in may castle. It will be safe, I think.

Some time after, the vassal sends me a message. I return to my castle, the vassal speaks about a Thief. I give him some money and he solves the problem. Normal amministration.

But... some time after, I open the trunk. There are my qualis but.... NO BOW! :eek: the thief have stolen it? Is it possible? :sad:

You get it when Wolfbode spawns and you are near him, it also disapears after his demise. You can prevent this by spending Quaelis gem to upgrade bow(while Wolfbode is still around). Upgraded bow dose not disapear.

And no thief has not taken it. In game terms god gives to you to deal with Wolfbode, and takes it away when Wolfbode is defeted. You can purchase with Quaelis gem same bow thou. (than upgrade it with another gem :wink: but power draw requrement will jump to 8.

And next time use Quick Questions // Quick Answers topic (first one on top) for this kind of questions ty

I've never had this happen to me. The bow never disappeared after Wolfbude got beaten back into the mountains, though I never put it in one of the castle chests.

Cornelius Sula said:
You get it when Wolfbode spawns and you are near him, it also disapears after his demise. You can prevent this by spending Quaelis gem to upgrade bow(while Wolfbode is still around). Upgraded bow dose not disapear.

And no thief has not taken it. In game terms god gives to you to deal with Wolfbode, and takes it away when Wolfbode is defeted. You can purchase with Quaelis gem same bow thou. (than upgrade it with another gem :wink: but power draw requrement will jump to 8.

And next time use Quick Questions // Quick Answers topic (first one on top) for this kind of questions ty

Uhh, you can't upgrade the Strange rune bow given by Ullvitr because it is not a Rune Bow, the name was changed specifically for this purpose.

The last time I checked it that was not the case. All un-upgraded rune weapons are called "Strange Rune Whatever" before you bribe the old drunk with some wine and a cabbage to make them into sapphire/ruby/emerald.

iskar said:
The last time I checked it that was not the case. All un-upgraded rune weapons are called "Strange Rune Whatever" before you bribe the old drunk with some wine and a cabbage to make them into sapphire/ruby/emerald.
Right as usual. The item replaced with a gem-themed bow of your choice after the hermit's dialog has the same ID no (mere names can deceive) as the one given by UllrVetr.

Dusk Voyager said:
iskar said:
Right as usual. The item replaced with a gem-themed bow of your choice after the hermit's dialog has the same ID no (mere names can deceive) as the one given by UllrVetr.

Well, that's one way to kill a God I suppose. He did manifest himself in that bow, right?

AlphaOmega said:
I think its more like trapping a piece of his power for eternity.
Why would it have only been impossible if it was a different bow?  :???: One slot here, one global variable there, and you'll still lose it. Just because the dev team is short on coders now doesn't mean they'll never find/have one that'll see all the forum posts about circumventing it and account for that.
Kamos32 said:
No the weapon is literally a manifestation of said god. You're at least killing a piece of him.
I dunno, maybe he wants to give people the choice to upgrade it to whatever they want?

Back
Top Bottom