Some appreciated tweaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Adrale

Squire
    I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the bodyguards feature? I find their behavior unacceptable. Always running around like spastics and trapping me behind tables and benches. I can't even have a conversation with someone in a tavern without one of my companions leg-humping me. I know in other mods it can be turned off in the mod options. I'm just wondering how to do it in this one.

I read that the battle landscape had been flattened somewhat but I still find it to be way too mountainous. It makes large battles intolerable when scaling up and down cliff faces. I don't mind some terrain variety but this is just a bit too vertical for me.

You know what's remarkable? Is how much England looks in no way like Southern California.

There are some other things I would like to tinker around with but I can probably figure them out myself.
Thanks

I agree about the battle maps.  From what I have read about the topic, the actual campaign map will have to be changed to be less mountainous in order for the battle maps to be less rugged. 

Back
Top Bottom