Noldor Castle Takeover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, just a question, can one actually conquer the castle itself? Like getting a ****ton of noldors and CKOH and storming their castle? That way you would have a base that one couldnt attack and you could have just a castle that belongs to you without any struggle whatsoever^^

Im pro noldor, just a thing i always wanted to have answered, and never tried, would be funny to take over their castle^^

That's been discussed like everywhere like 1000 times.

You may try and attack the castle and you may even win the fight (which is nigh impossible) but you are not getting the castle. The only thing you get is some ordinary loot, huge drop in relationship with Noldor and the castle disappearing from the map till you restore the relationship.

It's a thing I'm terribly unhappy about. For a sandbox game, not being able to do anything about the Noldor is very heavy handed.

I somewhat agree. It would be nice if you could actually set policies, at least as a monarch, to help end the oppression of the Noldor.

Wynd Fox said:
I somewhat agree. It would be nice if you could actually set policies, at least as a monarch, to help end the oppression of the Noldor.
No I mean I want to extinctify them.

See, I have a particular hatred for elves. They're like humans, except better in every way (sans population), which wouldn't be too bad except that they're also total assholes rather than humble. I think the world would be a better place without them.

Yea I don't like the Noldor too much either. I changed their party and army size down to like 20 and 30 lol. I got sick of a party of 70 of them attacking me way down by Janos when I was lvl 5 with 20-30 low tier empire soldiers. I hate anyone that's stuck up and thinks they know it all, which the Noldor apparently do since they attack every living thing under the sun.

Why would you want to weaken your greatest ally in the entire game is beyond me. To do so by meddling with the occult too. Why don't you also **** with every other faction under the sun? They all attack you when you are low level too.

bobknight said:
Why would you want to weaken your greatest ally in the entire game is beyond me. To do so by meddling with the occult too. Why don't you also **** with every other faction under the sun? They all attack you when you are low level too.
I did actually. I've changed all factions to what I wanted, buffed KO's according to their strengths, removed negative relations that dident make sense to me,  added my own troops, armors etc etc. Its in my game, so I can do whatever the hell I want with it. Its called a MOD for a reason. Besides the Noldor are far from your greatest ally in the game, their only one cog in the machine, not the whole engine.

Back
Top Bottom