[PbP RP]The Battle for Dhirim (OOC Thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

No worries guys, the deadline shouldn't be stressful, it's just to get people to check in.  :razz:

I'm working on a post that may or may not be up depending on what I have to do tonight.

University is really taking a lot of my time, and so is booze. And when I finally do find the time to write something, I get writer's block. :sad:
I just wanted to say that not every character has to post every gameday. Instead you should probably let people check wether they want to move on or post. Not doing either could flag a player as inactive and his characters as npc's for everyone to kill use.

Yeah, I think I will create an "active list", where I will mark down if people are active as in working on a post or if they have simply "skipped a turn" (and thus signify that they are fine with the RP moving forward).

I have a post in the works, but I had to do other fun things today, hopefully tomorrow will be a more conductive day for writing.  :lol:

So, the young man who inherited the horse is working to get a small force inside Dhirrim, which will then hold a gate open for the main body.
Who are they?
Can a dog stop them?
How many years' salary is a hundred fat bastards?

Questions, questions....

Woof?

:lol:

Sorry for the delays, working on a long paper and so at the moment find myself quite short of time. Hopefully, tomorrow looks a bit better in regards to that.

Just putting it out here....
Things seem to be moving quite slowly?
Would it help to have a new force / character turn up?
Or any other ideas?

I'm pretty much done with work until after Thanksgiving now, so I'll do my best to get back to posting.  :grin:

I think if Teofish and I can finish up the siege in the coming days, there should be some room for people to respond/maneuver, etc.

Back
Top Bottom