[NA] Dark Age [ Hard Core PVP ] [ closed ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't expect people to play with the current gear saving bug, I will update everyone when the bug is fixed and hope things pick up.  I'm considering locking the server for development purposes.  I would like to get the map finished which will work way better with the new system, and offer mini economies for player housing. 

If we do lock it for a week, for development, please come check it out when when we got everyone 100%.

I don't want to see this project executed poorly causing yet another new server to fall victim to failure. 

xD

First of all i want to apologize for what i said earlier in the thread for your server seems lot of fun .. good luck hope you make it through

JadWSamadi said:
First of all i want to apologize for what i said earlier in the thread for your server seems lot of fun .. good luck hope you make it through
No problem, feel free to hop on and play sometime.  Deleted my other comment as you deleted yours.  Hope to see you on!

Thank you Jad, it really just needs a custom scene to bring out it's full potential, and that one saving bug fixed.  Don't forget about us if we are locked for a week while we repair. xD

bleh I just spent 20 bucks on Unforsaken Uprising. 

If rust impregnated warband, and warband was a raging alcoholic during the whole pregnancy. 

Unforsaken Uprising would be it's down syndrome child. 

server should be reformed in the next day or so, i will have to edit the map so people can farm animals.

Been pretty busy, i'll let everyone know when the bugs are fixed.  <3

Bug Fixes and updates 8/17/2014

Gear and item saving is now fixed.
Updates to player housing.
New awesome gold and silver mines.
Safe zones are now clearly marked with white lines.
Reduction in safe zone size so you can now kill animals in the animal pens.
Safe zone is greatly reduced to prevent players from stealing from carts and being left defenseless.

Thank you for your patience, it took a while to fix the saving and balance the server, we hope you all come back and try us out again. :smile:

Server seems to be dead, I guess it is my fault for implementing new features before they were working 100%. They are working now though...... lol

Not your fault man. PW NA is going be dead for the next month or two because of the start of school. Might as well shut the server down for a bit, that's what Westeros_Rp is going to do.

I'm afraid there won't be a next time.  Life is Feudal is just around the corner and well.  I'm going to be kind of sucked into that hopefully while I continue my c# lessons. 

Too bad Peasant. There are many things that can go wrong.
PW is not the game for active developers like some in the community.

Good that you started on that mod, or is stand alone like I asked you in another thread.
Standalone in as building your own engine.

I definitely like the idea of no damage zones, it'll finally be good to get some much needed peace from those blasted noob outlaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom