Relationships with "old gods"/"new gods"

Users who are viewing this thread

What exactly are these relationships for, and why do they start negative?

Why is it good to build the relationships with these religions?

As far as I know, it's only supposed to affect your relations with holy crusaders (old gods) and divine aethlings (new gods).

The only ways I know of to improve your rep is to help them in battles (duh) and to accept the priest of god X into your party when that random event happens (+ relation with faction the priest belongs to and - relation with the other one).

I think relations with lords change too. I aligned with the New Gods and started donating to the priest regularly, and my relationship with a good number of lords has gone up by a few points without helping or doing quests for them.

Miyamoto-dono said:
I think relations with lords change too. I aligned with the New Gods and started donating to the priest regularly, and my relationship with a good number of lords has gone up by a few points without helping or doing quests for them.

Some lords seem to like you for a random number of reasons even though you barely met them.

Honour, faction rep, marshal sieges, family afiliation, etc... They all do a pretty good boost in rep even though you and the lord never directly interacted during certain actions.

Religion could be a thing in perisno, I never tried myself but it's more likely that you are pleasing good/bad lords with your general behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom