NA_Westeros_RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Westeros RP

This is a new server which was made to house the best role players in pw. We are a community full of game of thrones lovers. We use a new detailed map of westeros which inculdes landmarks such as, King's Landing, Castle Black, Winterfell, and The Wall. Rather than frequently changing scenes, we update our map with new content regularly to keep the players happy.  All of the factions are kept balanced with armories containing gear that matches the aura of the location. Our admin staff is trained and active in order to keep the server in order. We welcome everyone to join us in our mission to bring role play back to persistent world NA.

Server Rules
http://westeros-pw.net/index.php?/topic/139-server-rules/​

Factions/Clans
http://westeros-pw.net/index.php?/forum/11-factionsclans/​

Staff Team
http://westeros-pw.net/index.php?/topic/141-staff-team/​

Map Images
http://vivus.jalbum.net/Westeros-PW/​

Server Info
We currently have all standard scripts such as, banking, log saving, and more. We also have 15 purchasable player houses spread around the map as well as customizable donator houses. New players will not get server switch refunds. This is so that the economy is more balanced for all players.

If you have any questions about our server please post a reply or add  King Balian Lannister  on steam.​

Brugall is not an owner of Westeros_RP. Vivus and Bertrand are the current owners. We also have new admins. I assure you this server will not go down as fast as shattered realm. :grin:

Well, time for my post.  This server is Shattered Realms with a name change, that's the first problem.  You claim your 'Admins' are trained?  I can assure you right now that they are not, and of course I will show you why...

Tonight I hoped on your server, hoping to rob someone, or get into a war or something.  I joined this Kingdom of Slime or something faction, that was warring the Lannisters.  We peaced, then the TW declare war on us stating no reason, only stating one after we ask them what it was.  We proceed to kill them until they peace, and all was nice, we head back to whatever castle we owned, and when I'm almost there, King_Donnyboy of Lockheart or whatever the **** proceeds to kick everyone who is not in his clan from the Faction.  That's where the fun part starts.

I come into the castle with them (Donnyboy and some other random Lockheart *****), in hopes of selling my lance.  When I enter the castle, they halt me, demand that I get off my horse, and take off my armor, and bend over.  I play along with it, even though it is forced ERP.  When I was crouched there, they kill my horse.  I then get up, call the girl Lockheart and ugly *****, then grab my sword and start swinging at the two, I am winning the fight, and then A_Cropper freezes me.  While I am frozen, Donnyboy kills me.  Of course I go off on Cropper, asking him why he froze me, he never really gave me and answer, but I can tell you right now he had no reason to.  Let's count the reasons I had to kill them:

Halting me: 1
Telling me to get off my horse: 2
Telling me to take armor off: 3
Forced ERP: 4

Four reasons to kill them, and still I was frozen by Cropper.  I trained Cropper on Avalon, I am saddened that you let former Avalon Admins get sloppy with their duties.  I see no effort being made by the higher ups to train them, or they would be far more professional then they are now.  Another thing I found weird was no Staff were actually in the Staff faction, all in other random factions.  Cropper also told me to "Calm down, he's the only Admin on" when there were 9 people in the server.  You need to train these Admins to deal with more than 10 people in a server as well.

While this could have been something that doesn't happen often, it should be happening at all if you hope to have a successful server.  I wish you guys the best of luck in your endeavors, I don't see this server staying open for more than a few weeks if you keep doing what you are now, and whatever that is, it isn't working.

-Froi

Splintert said:
If you trained him, wouldn't that make you responsible for the quality of his work?
On Avalon, he was a fine Admin, I don't recall having any complaints on him, at least no one reported him to me.  If he wasn't trained enough, then that would be my fault, yes, but he doesn't work for me anymore, so if he didn't get trained enough by me, then the Shattered Realms/Westeros PW SA's/HA's/SO's should be.  I'm assuming they're are letting their Admins slack off, or the higher-ups aren't doing what they need to be doing, continuing their training, monitoring them, etc.

Froi said:
Well, time for my post.  This server is Shattered Realms with a name change, that's the first problem.  You claim your 'Admins' are trained?  I can assure you right now that they are not, and of course I will show you why...

Tonight I hoped on your server, hoping to rob someone, or get into a war or something.  I joined this Kingdom of Slime or something faction, that was warring the Lannisters.  We peaced, then the TW declare war on us stating no reason, only stating one after we ask them what it was.  We proceed to kill them until they peace, and all was nice, we head back to whatever castle we owned, and when I'm almost there, King_Donnyboy of Lockheart or whatever the **** proceeds to kick everyone who is not in his clan from the Faction.  That's where the fun part starts.

I come into the castle with them (Donnyboy and some other random Lockheart *****), in hopes of selling my lance.  When I enter the castle, they halt me, demand that I get off my horse, and take off my armor, and bend over.  I play along with it, even though it is forced ERP.  When I was crouched there, they kill my horse.  I then get up, call the girl Lockheart and ugly *****, then grab my sword and start swinging at the two, I am winning the fight, and then A_Cropper freezes me.  While I am frozen, Donnyboy kills me.  Of course I go off on Cropper, asking him why he froze me, he never really gave me and answer, but I can tell you right now he had no reason to.  Let's count the reasons I had to kill them:

Halting me: 1
Telling me to get off my horse: 2
Telling me to take armor off: 3
Forced ERP: 4

Four reasons to kill them, and still I was frozen by Cropper.  I trained Cropper on Avalon, I am saddened that you let former Avalon Admins get sloppy with their duties.  I see no effort being made by the higher ups to train them, or they would be far more professional then they are now.  Another thing I found weird was no Staff were actually in the Staff faction, all in other random factions.  Cropper also told me to "Calm down, he's the only Admin on" when there were 9 people in the server.  You need to train these Admins to deal with more than 10 people in a server as well.

While this could have been something that doesn't happen often, it should be happening at all if you hope to have a successful server.  I wish you guys the best of luck in your endeavors, I don't see this server staying open for more than a few weeks if you keep doing what you are now, and whatever that is, it isn't working.

-Froi
You seem to have had quite the bad experience on our server. First I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism in the admin that you trained. Second I would like to apologize that you were forced to ERP when you were "playing along with it". Thank you for your feedback on the quality of our staff team based on your review of a single admin. I assure you that our server will not be open for only a few weeks. I do believe that what we are doing is in fact working due to our pop reaching 40 daily opposed to our old daily high of 10-15. If you experience any more issues while on our server please add me at  King Balian Lannister    on steam and I will be happy to help you. Thank you! :grin:

*Goes down one day later*
Tribunus Meridius said:
Brugall is not an owner of Westeros_RP. Vivus and Bertrand are the current owners. We also have new admins. I assure you this server will not go down as fast as shattered realm. :grin:

Nah, Joke.
Good Luck, nice to see another NA server enter the battlefield.

Why are the admins of one server trolling the thread for another server.  :lol:

I think this server is alright, but I don't like how flat the map is. It needs more bushes and hills and stuff. It looks too flat right now.

Ramaraunt said:
Why are the admins of one server trolling the thread for another server.  :lol:

I think this server is alright, but I don't like how flat the map is. It needs more bushes and hills and stuff. It looks too flat right now.

Well it is a GoT map ... and GoT land is so ...

Good server, only the map is kinda buggy here and there. Admin team is friendly aswell. I just tried to check your forum but the website is down.

Our server will be down for a month to two months because of the beginning of school for many players. The server will come back later this year with a highly detailed map.

Back
Top Bottom