Submods Links and a fix request

Users who are viewing this thread

Lochlann

Recruit
Hi,

i tried to download the submod of the "stronger companions" and the fix of the "pest lords" but the two links do not seem to work.

I would also ask where i could change the Brytenwalda "module" to try to fix a problem of the Welsh culture.

If you start your own kingdom choosing that culture, the garrisons in the conquered cities and castles are in fact mixed, an half made by Britons soldiers and the other half made by Saxon soldiers (like the Hwicce kingdom).

I would like to fix this, making the garrisons entirely made by Britons soldiers.

Thanks!

Stronger Companions is outdated and i believe will not work.

The "pest lords" fix is just a line of code that needs to be edited in one of the .txt files, in the thread it should tell you which file and what to look for.

Nobody can help me?

It's just a little thing, i know, but i really want to set the Briton Culture in my kingdom without having garrisons made by Saxons soldiers D:

It would be useful just to know the file where i can solve the problem,

thank you all  :wink:

Lochlann said:
Nobody can help me?

It's just a little thing, i know, but i really want to set the Briton Culture in my kingdom without having garrisons made by Saxons soldiers D:

Game assign this accord kingdom historical background. You would need to change in module_party_templates

Idibil said:
Lochlann said:
Nobody can help me?

Game assign this accord kingdom historical background. You would need to change in module_party_templates

I can't figure out the code line i have to change, could you be so kind to help me?

Thank you so much!

No sure how this works with txt files. It is party_templates.txt

Hwice kingdom is pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_a , pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_b , pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_c. I guess, you need to change numbers that follow this pt_kingdom_6_reinforcements_a {!}kingdom_6_reinforcements_a XXXX, for some briton kingdom numbers.

Lochlann said:
Idibil said:
Lochlann said:
Nobody can help me?

I can't figure out the code line i have to change, could you be so kind to help me?

Thank you so much!

First of all, thank you Idibil.

I think I have not explained what I wanted to ask (my bad).

I do not want to change the garrisons for the Hwicce kingdom (like you said, according to the correct historical background this kingdom have armies made by britons and saxons troops).

My problem is that when i create my own kingdom and i choose the Briton culture in my capital, the garrisons that pops out are made also by saxons troops.

There is a way to set them entirely made by britons soldiers?

(by the way i tried to change the party_templates.txt but the problem remains :razz: )

Back
Top Bottom