How did you make your living early game?

Users who are viewing this thread

In field battle, I use Ranger Knight more than anything else even though they're damn expensive. Just run around shooting until you run out of ammo, then charge in. You have to remember cav archer in Perisno are not shabby at taking kills mounted.

For example Maccavia Mounted Marksman can do great mounted and on foot.

I've yet to test a small team of Desouk Slavers for the sake of prisioner farming.

Those guys seem pretty efficient at not dying.

Early game I go hunting for small bandit parties with decent prisoners for recruitment. When I have enough cavalry, I head to Drahara/Hakkon zone to farm the Slaver parties, to ironically, enslave as many as possible. This gives quick and easy dosh, as most slaves will get knocked out instantly if you ride into them. The mounted slavers themselves are not so tough, and at most they will knock out a few of your troops, as they are equipped with maces.

Alternatively, farming the bandit parties in the Maccan/Drachen zones can give decent loot, for selling.

start with lots of pathfinding, do little quests and mainly hunt bandits to prison stack and build army through prison release, meanwhile I build up an economic base with productive enterprises, spend some time as a mercenary, when army is big enough take the capital of the weakest fraction, build empire

I'll typically join an army just to get a little loot to being with, then my main income for the entire playthrough will be looting villages. I'm never in need to money because I'm constantly looting villages or selling prisoners. Looting villages definitely brings in the best income.

JacksonLiveNow said:
I'll typically join an army just to get a little loot to being with, then my main income for the entire playthrough will be looting villages. I'm never in need to money because I'm constantly looting villages or selling prisoners. Looting villages definitely brings in the best income.

Dishonorable swine  :smile:

JacksonLiveNow said:
Woah... how will that work when creating your faction??

Michadr said:
JacksonLiveNow said:
Woah... how will that work when creating your faction??

"Join or die" is my guess...  :lol:

Early game : Loot villages
Mid game : Slave bandits with cavalry
Late Game: Slave foot troops with cavalary (I earn 100k weekly sometimes even more)
  All these wars are profitable if you have strong force. :wink:

LukeFerreira said:
I've yet to test a small team of Desouk Slavers for the sake of prisioner farming.

Those guys seem pretty efficient at not dying.

trust me that ideea is on point, get 20 desouk slavers and see your gold hit 200k in under 2 hours if you constantly farm around Desouk area ^_^.

yeah that works too, but i do that after i got my slavers up.

plus i think the best troops for capturing prisoners in all battles would be Freelancer Marshals, epic power and Blunt Weapons  :razz:

on a side note: the best hakkon cav for prisoners got to be the household ones, from one of the Hakkon Lords, they  are far superior to the normal Hakkon Heavy Lancers, forgot their name tho -.-

habeo123 said:
Gareebian cavalry is a Drahara unit. I assume tats what you meant.

no i`m pretty sure there are some Hakkon Heavy Lancers that use some other weapons than the normal ones, or i can be wrong... meh i`ll wait till 0.7 to get back into my Hakkon Legions, Overthrow the corrupt king, and start moving on against the Redwood.

A Legionaire ShieldWall + Heavy Hakkon Lancers are quite fun to play against the Redwoods  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom