Able to See the Lord's Poltical Notes?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I just noticed on my one character, I'm able to see the lord's personality, rivalry, and other relations with their liege. However, it mentions the cheat mode for relations and personality,  but I don't have the cheat menu open. However, when I made a new character I'm not able to see the personalities anymore. So what gives? I have a high relations with the King of Nords, but thats about it.

Now that you mentioned it, I used the cheat mode on my character on Brytenwalda. I didn't think what I did in Brytenwalda would affect Floris. So besides seeing the personalities and etc will it affect my gameplay? Also if I were to export the character then import it, would it fix this issue? 

That's a weird bug. I've never seen cheatmenu data carry over while cheatmenu is off, and I use it a lot while doing submods and it's never carried over to my regular saves. o_o You could probably try import export yeah.

Exporting and importing does indeed work, but does level my character two levels. Not that I'm complaining or anything. Magnus is level 24 or 25 now, so he could use two free level ups.

Back
Top Bottom