Help! Glitching like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Venatus

Recruit
Hey,
I'm having several issues with my game. If any of these are features, an explanation would be awesome. Otherwise, this serves as a bug report thread.

Alright, here's what's going on:

-When I seiged Tilbaut castle, it said there were 900 men in the garrison. When I seiged it I only needed to kill the defenders there and nobody else spawned. In the same seige, right as it started it said "You received -200000 denars." and removed said amount from my inventory. I don't know if this is related or not.

-Invisible items such as bread

-Giant white wave things in some maps (if this is a bug I can get a screenshot- assuming I encounter the issue again)

-My garrison in Tilbaut filled up with 600+ additional soldiers...

-Infinite Aleph: Take them out of the garrison, wait for a bit, look in the garrison... repeat. Kinda ruins the fun...

Venatus said:
Hey,
I'm having several issues with my game. If any of these are features, an explanation would be awesome. Otherwise, this serves as a bug report thread.

Alright, here's what's going on:

-When I seiged Tilbaut castle, it said there were 900 men in the garrison. When I seiged it I only needed to kill the defenders there and nobody else spawned. In the same seige, right as it started it said "You received -200000 denars." and removed said amount from my inventory. I don't know if this is related or not.

-Invisible items such as bread

-Giant white wave things in some maps (if this is a bug I can get a screenshot- assuming I encounter the issue again)

-My garrison in Tilbaut filled up with 600+ additional soldiers...

-Infinite Aleph: Take them out of the garrison, wait for a bit, look in the garrison... repeat. Kinda ruins the fun...
~There isn't wave respawn for castle fights, so once you kill the first batch of enemies the fight is over. However, you'll then have to "fight them on the streets" and then fight them inside their keep.
~ -200000 denars is from having an Aleph in your army. It's supposed to be subtracted every fight. Mechs are expensive, you know...
~Towns and Castles automatically garrison troops. You can turn it off in Mod settings
~Infinite Aleph is a glitch. It's connected to the auto-garrison thing.

Back
Top Bottom