Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

FastWalrus said:
It doesn't play anymore, I got too scared of copied right in fridge mint.  :roll:

Well, you have the theme from Red Alert 3. I don't think an indie game group would mind too much if you used the Papers, Please music.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Well, at least i am, my little sami walrus.
Don't compare me to the Sami, completely different from Walruses, walruses live in the very north pole and Sami live in the south(ern) North pole (if that makes any sense), also in Karelia are these people called Karelians who speak Karelian/Ingrian and they worship bears, give births in sauna n stuff.

Banastre said:
FastWalrus said:
It doesn't play anymore, I got too scared of copied right in fridge mint.  :roll:

Well, you have the theme from Red Alert 3. I don't think an indie game group would mind too much if you used the Papers, Please music.

Hush, my little child. You've just been caught in the act of using logic.

FastWalrus said:
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Don't compare me to the Sami, completely different from Walruses, walruses live in the very north pole and Sami live in the south(ern) North pole (if that makes any sense), also in Karelia are these people called Karelians who speak Karelian/Ingrian and they worship bears, give births in sauna n stuff.
I actually have no idea. I just wanted to mention as many finnic cultures as possible, but not finish just to annoy you. Also is lappish a culture group or culture. Just want to say the last pun.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
FastWalrus said:
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
I actually have no idea. I just wanted to mention as many finnic cultures as possible, but not finish just to annoy you. Also is lappish a culture group or culture. Just want to say the last pun.

It's a multi continential empire and super power.

Besides, Samis ain't Finnic any more than Hungarians.

Actually Sami are their own Finno-Ugric group, just like Hungarians are, the nowadays Finns came from Neva and Estonia but Sami and Finns both have origins from Ural.

Last time when o read something in history books, i read that finnic-ugrians have roots from todays bulgaria and are very common with them. Yhey are not even from european cultures and are their own main culture.group. And yes i know that they lived mostly in northern western russia, finland and northern scandinavia.

Also isnt it kinda strange that we both are supporting Nova Aetas mod , probably the best and most nostalgic mod yet, but we are.probably the only people active here and we shoyld also use red wars symbolic in our signatures. Lets not even say that you are the maker of red wars. LOGIC 55%!

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Last time when o read something in history books, i read that finnic-ugrians have roots from todays bulgaria and are very common with them. Yhey are not even from european cultures and are their own main culture.group. And yes i know that they lived mostly in northern western russia, finland and northern scandinavia.

Basically everything you said was wrong. Finno-Ugric is a language family, not a cultural or genetic group. While the language and some percentage of original Finns come from Urals, most are from the west. Thus, while the language is from the east, the culture and genes are German/Nordic.

I don't know where you got the Bulgaria part, but I can assure that it's all complete misinformation, at least when it comes to Finns.

Then i may have juat talked about something completely different asside from finns. Well, this did happen to some other people, didnt it. [insert here an example]

Clearly you have zero knowledge about the whole matter, or you are goofing with me and Walrus in which case you'd be, I rarely use this word, intelligently undeveloped. Besides, even I haven't been that arrogant.

Since im unmuted i can finally explain myself.
Firstly the conversation should have ended at either sami or lappish part.
Secondly i was trying to steer away this awfullnes by talking about signatures.

Blood and steel is an os eh? There is a cooler explosion effect  there that could come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom