NW just becoming so boring now

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it just me or is this game becoming so boring its just the same old **** all the time

even the role play servers look like they are trying too hard, its like `put your hands up and sit in the stable yay wow`

I mean all the old regulars who used to play dont play anymore, even when theres a steam sale nobody stays after a few days

the whole era its set in is a really bad era, nobody cares about it really

we need bannerlord or bcof  out now

i also worry bcof will go down the rate

as an english person i have no interest at all in the american civil war

All power abusing admins, bloody ballerinas and other nonsense ruined the joy for me.
In my opinion, North and South was most interesting mod for NW. But alas, it's development was cancelled.

warbandmeetsgta said:
Is it just me or is this game becoming so boring its just the same old **** all the time

even the role play servers look like they are trying too hard, its like `put your hands up and sit in the stable yay wow`

I mean all the old regulars who used to play dont play anymore, even when theres a steam sale nobody stays after a few days

the whole era its set in is a really bad era, nobody cares about it really

we need bannerlord or bcof  out now

i also worry bcof will go down the rate

as an english person i have no interest at all in the american civil war
"the whole era its set in is a really bad era, nobody cares about it really" Well I care about it. Oh and if your not interested in that time era then go to a native event. Oh and if your not interested in that time era go to a Vikingr event. Dark ages, Middle ages, and NW era. If your not covered in those era's then... Yeah.

I'm sure BCOF will have a full NW conversion for us to go to, Speaking as a Canadian I have no interest in playing an American Civil War game. I've tried N&S but... no.  However NW is the longest I have ever kept playing a game its the line battles especially the 1v1's that keep me playing. I never play public anymore.

today i must have asked 10 friends,  4 of whom used to be on nw all weekends long

anyway i asked them today `u wana come on nw with me`

9 of those 10 friends were just not interested

nw is done, it really needs to die already im so bored with it

Back
Top Bottom