Ironsides - Regiment of Horse [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

morgoth2005

Grandmaster Knight
Ironsides

Cavaliers.JPG

The Ironsides are a new cavalry regiment formed in the emerging New Model Army brigade.
We are a friendly, active and successful regiment focused on cavalry drill and skills, always looking for new recruits.
We always encourage new members with regular training and events.

The Ironsides are based on the first true professional troops in the British Army - the Ironsides of Cromwell's New Model Army during the English Civil War. Also known as the Lobster Helmets they shocked the royalist troops with their discipline and skills, routing army after army, bringing to an end to both the war and to the absolute power of Kings in the British Isles.

Like them, we believe in discipline and superior drills in overcoming the enemy. We are stronger together and we always work together.

We welcome all to our server (Ironsides_Official_Server) and to our TS (newmodelarmy.teamspeak3.com:9774).

Recruits of all skill levels are encouraged to join: we are welcoming and are always looking to develop the abilities of our members.

Are you interested in joining?

Just send a message on steam to [NMA][Irsd]_Brig_Traitor or me (Morgoth2005) or come join our channel on teamspeak and we will take it from there to welcome you into our regiment.

Our Roster

Brigadier
Traitor
Swag

Colonel

Lieutenant Colonel

Major
Morgoth2005

Captain
Dundee

Lieutenant

Second Lieutenant
Raven

Ensign

Veteran Corporal of Horse
Knight

Corporal of Horse

Lance Corporal of Horse
Sarrissa
Zutt

Grenadier
Lancer

Veteran Trooper
Migit
ObiJuanBaloney

Trooper

WhiteWind
WhiteWolf
Tommyman
StKaan
Commander

Recruit
Tyranny
Studace
LukeOfLions
Jachuuu
IzakParry
Soruh
JustPrehBreh
Luke

Apap

Really good regiment! All the members are nice and friendly and the officers know what they're talking about! I highly recommend this regiment to anyone who is new to NW or anyone that likes cavalry, because these guys can tell you a lot on how to be effective with hussars and other heavy cavalry.

Great reg, I heartily recommend this reg with seriousness on the battlefield, and fun outside of it. Great if your staring out or want some training practice, this reg will do ya proud!

[size=10pt]I've been with Ironsides for a short time but I can say that It's been a really great time having fun events, and fun friends. If you wanna be with a real winning team Ironsides is what counts. :smile:[/size]

Back
Top Bottom