Re: [Werewolf] Were-ho: The Pimp Edition - Day 5 - Were-ho and Stripper wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Vermillion-Hawk was just walking down the street, when she saw her usual group of friends. She walked over to them, and waved. She was eager to get her "shift" over with, and get back home. She started to try and talk to one of her fellow "coworkers". The **** started to hit the fan.

They blew up on her. Called her many derogatory names, until they started punching, and kicking her. One grabbed her by the hair, and threw her to the ground. The beating continued until they left Vermillion-Hawk bleeding on the moon-kissed pavement. They all left the area, and her body wasn't found until a few hours later.

Vermillion-Hawk was killed. She was a ho.

IT IS NOW NIGHT! You have three days to give me your night actions.

Hulksmash, decided to go out that night. He got his smokes, a big black .45 and his best coat. Time to hit the club right? Wrong. As he left his house, four police officers came up and tazed his ass. Ok, Hulksmash, may have fired a few shots first, and started running. Until this scrawny cracka ran like a 3 second 100 meter before tazing him. Tough luck right?

HULKSMASH was arrested. He was a Bodyguard.

Blacks are the most paying race.

Deadline is the 30th.

Like first day votes are significant at all. Ending the first day on no-lynch is worse than lynching a townie. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

WHERE THE ****ING HOOD AT? Snitches get Stitches!

Lets pop some mother ****ers.

Vote:Jhessail

I say Jhessail is the wolf due to her constant downplaying of her first turn voting spree.

Vote Frisian

Jhessail said:
Like first day votes are significant at all. Ending the first day on no-lynch is worse than lynching a townie. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
You're wrong on both stances there.

Jhessail said:

But then why didn't you switch to the VH bandwagon if you wanted to avoid a no lynch?

I did. I wanted to lynch Vieira since he wanted to quite the game anyway and getting a replacement was unsure.

Xardob said:
You're wrong on both stances there.
I respectfully disagree. First day, no-one really has any evidence on accusing others, unless a wolf makes a cardinal mistake and role-claims or something ridiculous like that. Second, no-lynch doesn't reveal any information aside from baseless speculation - lynching someone at least gives us some actual evidence.

What's the case for wanting to lynch Frisian?

I feel Xardob is also a threat too since he seems to be trying to randomly lynch people too as he just voted frisian with no explanation.

Back
Top Bottom