Re: [Werewolf] Were-ho: The Pimp Edition - Day 5 - Were-ho and Stripper wins!

Users who are viewing this thread

QuailLover

Marquis

Were-Ho: The Pimp Edition

A long old white Cadillac was driving by. The red leather interior was kept in pristine condition, the clear-coat shined in the street lights, and of course... the sound system boomed through the rhythms of the night. It commanded respect, and so did a few of the passengers. In a purple suit, Rathyr sat in the back. He was  on the phone, while four scantily clad girls were all over him. Redcoat-mic was lighting up a joint, and there were empty, half-empty, and full bottles of booze around his feet. Elisianthus was driving, with a cigarette in hand. The three of them were untouchable. The police were paid off, politicians were payed off, opposition was killed, and the people loved them.

Elisianthus blew threw another red light, this time in front of cop. He just looked at the cop car and flick his cigarette butt right at it. They were invincible and knew it. Rathyr just laugh and hung up his phone. "Stupid ****en cops," he said. One of the girls just giggled and shoved her way onto his lap, "I coul' be yur naugh'y cop." She started talking off her shirt.

"Daym," said Redcoat-mic, obviously admiring the view, and Elisianthus adjusted his rear-view mirror for a better angle.

Screetching sounded through the night, and semi-truck tore in-front of them.

"****-en a," screamed Elisianthus as he tried maneuvering around truck.

"Da **** is goen on?"

"Sum *****!"

"Aight, jus take care o' it," Rathyr wasn't particularly concerned. He had more, pressing matters. Elisianthus grunted in reply, and drove down towards the coast. Another car came behind them, and started to pass them. Bullets ripped thew the window and several hit the door of the Cadillac and a few hit the tire. Expletives, obscenities, and screams filled the car. Redcoat-mic opened up a hidden compartment and took out an old school fully automatic, Tech-9. He started firing back at the assailant's car. Elisianthus was struggling keeping the vehicle going, and it started swerving all over the place. Then it happened... he hit a median and flipped the Cadillac, and it rolled, and rolled, and rolled. It landed upright and everyone was disoriented. Police sirens started to sound in the distance. Redcoat-mic got out of the car seemingly fine, and was waddling. He then tripped on part of a fallen bumper and stumbled. He fell down a cliff, and broke his neck on the rocks below. Elisianthus was still in the vehicle, and tried focusing on anything in the Cadilac. He saw the assassin slowly drive up, and get out of the car.

"No," screamed Elisianthus, "ANYONE BUT MANSLAYER!"

Bullets rain out from Manslayer's pistols, and killed everyone in the car.

Some miles away, in an unmarked FBI van, Pharaoh Llandy threw her headphone on the ground, and started screaming at everyone else, "YOU GAWDAMN ****ERS! YEARS OF ****ING INVESTIGATION, DOWN THE ****ING ****TER! YOU ****S! ****, ****ING, ****ERS!
"

The next few weeks were bloody. Local gangs were trying to fill the power vacuum, and pimps rose and fell, as did wannabe drug-kingpins. There were killings, and arrests made everyday. The FBI pulled out their support, and Pharaoh Llandy started an investigation on the illusive Manslayer. This is it...the time of the Were-ho.

Rathyr has died. He was The Pimp of all Pimps
Elisanthus has died. He was The Driver
Redcoat-mic has died. He was...well A Party Animal
Poison-courtesan, Paula and Mrs. Dryvus all died... they were hos.
Mercenary also died. She was not whom he seems.

Player List

Pimps n' hos
Eternal (Black) Undercover Police Officer
TheFlyingFish (Asian) Ho
Viera Lord Brutus (White)
DoctorPainKiller (Latino) Stripper
Sir Hitson Winsler (Black) Ho
Xardob (Latino) Ho
Vermillion_Hawk (White) Ho
FrisianDude (White) Pimp
Jock (Asian)
Yeomann Jhessail (White) Activist
Vadermath Vermillion_Hawk (Black)
gaham1 (Latino)
BlackTide (Asian) Undercover Cop
Feragorn (Latino)
Pachinko TheFlyingFishy (Black)
HULKSMASH (Asian) Bodyguard

Baby G's (Replacements)
Moose
Jhessail
MaHud

In Memoriam (Not returning)
Elisianthus :sad:

General Rules:

Stolen and adapted from Viera who adapted from both Kronic and Nipplemelter (who modified them from Catholic, who adapted them from Me who adapted them from Xardob who borrowed them from Adaham, who borrowed them Ejnomad).

If you have played before, you could probably skip the majority of this. If you are new, you will want to read this.

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
  • You may NOT quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind.
  • There is NO editing or removing of your posts. Please use the preview feature before you post.
  • There is to be NO personal communication outside of the game thread, unless your role specifically allows it.
  • If you have a role with a Night Action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline.  If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
  • As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving. If you continuously show lack of appropriate activity, even after being prodded, then I will either smite or replace you.

Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to God coming down from the sky and *****-slapping you (read: modkilled).

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:

• A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur.
  • Votes should be bolded or they may not be counted (e.g. vote: PlayerName).
  • Vote revocations should be bolded or they may not be counted (e.g. Unvote: Player or Unvote).  For my sake, please unvote first before voting. It makes it easier.
  • You may Vote:  No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night Phase without a Lynch.
  • Votes/Unvotes that are bolded correctly and are unambiguous (with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations) will count.
  • If no one has reached a majority of votes at deadline, a No Lynch will occur. In some cases a forced lynch may occur, in which the deadline with be extended though this is unlikely.
  • Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.
  • Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a narration; the lynched player may not post during twilight but all other living players may continue to post.
  • Once you are killed (you will be notified by PM) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post.
  • I will NOT give a deadline on the 1st Day Phase, but if activity is inadequate, then I will have to enforce a strict deadline that you all may or may not like. If this occurs, I will post deadlines for every subsequent Day Phase.
  • There will be a strict 3 day deadline for every Night Phase.

Role Claims:

• You may only roleclaim (real or not) in situations where considered tactful by the Mod. Unnecessary claims will be punished.
  • You may not copy and paste any of the Role PM. Your claim must be paraphrased. As the name of roles are full of flavour, you are urged to avoid claiming with your Role Name  to stop this from becoming a claim-fest. If this game does devolve into a claim-fest, I will punish players and send the game to the next Night Phase with a No Lynch.

Mechanics:

• You may receive an injury. Two injuries equals a death; injuries heal after two nights.
  • The Blue Faction wins when there are no players of the Red Faction remaining.
  • The Red Faction have their own win conditions that are not public, but they do have the usual, night-kill a large majority of the players. 

Important - You are NOT allowed to communicate with anyone relating to the game once you are dead unless specified by PM or until the game has ended. However, you may PM me with a message that is to be sent to another dead player, and I will forward it (and remove anything potentially game spoiling).

Misc:

• If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately.  Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
  • The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed.  These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game. This particular game has a lot of things to keep track of.
  • If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

The Golden Rule:

Remember to have fun! This is game, so try to hold back personal insults and just try to be respectful in general.

Special Rules

Money
Money has a large part in this game. It is kind of like mana. Each ho makes money (anywhere between $50 to $300, but this may get changed) for her pimp. The pimp then pays money for abilities. The pimp can also upgrade his pad.

Win Conditions for Pimps

While the town is trying to survive the villains, the pimps are competing with each other for hos, and money. The surviving pimp with the most money, and the best pimp pad will win. Minimum amount needed to invest in a pimp pad is ($500).

Races
Race does play and important part of this game. One of the races, will earn more money than the others that day. This changes per day.

Strip Club
Instead of a healer, pimp can send anyone of his entourage to the strip club to get healed. (Costs $500)

Issues with the Narrative
Now, there is going to an issue with pronouns in the narrative. The primary townie is female, and the specials are all male. I'm going to stick to one pronoun only, and try to be as "gender neutral" as possible. As the game progress, and people are lynched, and night killed I'll go back and fix the narrative.

Freestyle Rap Battle
In case of a no lynch, the two people with the most votes may opt to do a freestyle rap battle. The winner stays, and the looser gets lynched.

DISCLAIMER

This is a sensitive issue with some people. This game is not meant to offend anyone, and it just provides setting for a fun and intriguing game.

Lastly
Now I do have something special. The MVP of the game will get a prize. This will be one of the Saints Row games. (If the MVP has them, I'll get them something else.) So try to play, and play well!

Your first post should include a vote.

vote: Pachinko - I've seen his pictures. He is most clearly not black.

Also, a question for Quailface - Based on the rules you seem to be using my "night orders are performed in order of PMs" rule. Is this how it will be or did you forget to change that? Just wondering because it didn't go down so well in my game.

Vieira said:
Also, a question for Quailface - Based on the rules you seem to be using my "night orders are performed in order of PMs" rule.

please no

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Impossible, you haven't used one Latin word in response to a post of mine.

Clearly a wolf. You're attempting to create a strawman argument by implying that the only characteristic Magorian possesses is Latin words, therefore faulty logic therefore wall of text therefore bad!!!

Let's get serious. Quail, please do not use the "orders in first" rule. Simultaneous actions (obviously with blockers having precedent) is the best way to go about it, else SK -> wolf -> town.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Vote: Vermillion_Hawk.

Shall I spare all of you the trouble?

:razz:

Strange post, in hindsight. Definitely not much to analyze but jokingly conceding defeat at the beginning is a wolf tell.

Vieira said:
Also, a question for Quailface - Based on the rules you seem to be using my "night orders are performed in order of PMs" rule. Is this how it will be or did you forget to change that? Just wondering because it didn't go down so well in my game.

Oh dear, GOD NO!

That was an oversight. Missed that one. It is the usual thing.

*cracks fingers*

Vote: Eternal

Getting aggressive and serious on the first page? Wolfie trying to use the good ole 'best defense is attack' trope or eager villager, I wonder? :razz:

Vadermath said:
*cracks fingers*

Vote: Eternal

Getting aggressive and serious on the first page? Wolfie trying to use the good ole 'best defense is attack' trope or eager villager, I wonder? :razz:

And here I thought you would be the one to advocate starting early...

vote blaktyde

about as asian as a korean who doesn't play starcraft

Back
Top Bottom