How to raise noldor relations when at 0 or better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Miudmon

Recruit
it seems pretty much impossible. at least before you could get them to chase you and then join their battles, or attack them with blunt weapons. now both of those are cut off. so how am i supposed to raise it further and the exact 0 i have currently?

I kite jatu ones to noldor when I was at zero relationship.

The Jatu are fast, so make sure you're faster than they are. Usually the Noldor are tad slower, so the Jatu will run away. Just go to them while they are fleeing and then end the conversation without attacking the Jatu. This will cause them to stand still equivalent to 4 times spacebar (just hit spacebar 4 times) and then you will notice for sure that the noldor who's chasing will get closer. Repeat this 5 tot 6 times and they are in battle: join the noldor and you will get 4+ relationships. Or if they are more than 4 and you can easily win, side with Jatu and free the captured Noldor. Break even = when you release 4 Noldor; on the bonus side you will get honour too!

PS: use auto-calculate when choosing the latter option.

The only way at 0 is to help them in battle, +4 each time I believe. At +20 you can do the quest for the guy in Laria's tavern and defeat a Jatu army for the Noldor. After that they open their castle to you. If you talk to the guy who gives you the history of the Noldor ask the question that results in the option of "Maybe they were turned off by your pointed ears".

That lowers relations with the Noldor. This is repeatable and then at -1 you can attack them again. Once its back +1 the castle reopens. Hello valuable loot and prisoners.

Back
Top Bottom