MARRIAGE

Users who are viewing this thread

LoveIsBlue

Recruit
I just ask Lady Tylora, the rightful Queen of Tolrania, a proposal. . .
She accepted
Now the glory of Tolrania belongs to me, but I'm confused.
I'm a lady, . . . and she's a lady. I'm a ruler, she has her throne.
To be continued.
:mrgreen:
mb3.jpg
[/url]
image upload no limit[/img]
thx Lord Of Shadows

Format of the link that you tried to post first is not supported by this forum engine, then you posted in correct format but with the same link, which is mini-version of original picture, not full-scale. It's hard to see anything there.

I have nice marriage situataion too, i joined hakkon empire and married lady Zahara. Then i rebelled and gaved my wife a village. Then drachara was treath for my city. Then i become a vassal of Redwood nation and then i rebelled again and now my wife is vassal of redwood. But she uses Perisno color on map. And she wont join my faction.

What a love story  :eek:
@Michard: I don't know which website to post pictures. It s been a long time since I join a forum

LoveIsBlue said:
What a love story  :eek:
@Michard: I don't know which website to post pictures. It s been a long time since I join a forum
Any image upload site should have a forum link. The one your using is fine. I do not use it personally, as I prefer Imgur. But I uploaded this>
To show you. It is very simple :wink:

What a code usually looks like (From Postimg)

Code:
[url=http://postimage.org/][IMG]http://s18.postimg.org/gwk9t1weh/Untitled.png[/IMG][/url]
uploading images

Lord of Shadows said:
habeo123 said:
Still better love story than Twilight.  :cool:

Sorry but it has to be done.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This. :grin:

ow cmon it wasn`t that bad o.o, if you get past the emo-like main girl and the  suffering-for-no-reason main dude that sparkles in sunlight, it was tending towards above average

Michadr said:
Any image upload site should have a forum link. The one your using is fine. I do not use it personally, as I prefer Imgur. But I uploaded this>

Always when I see a screenshot like this I just have to check what programs and tabs he has open.  :shock:

TerrorFishki said:
Michadr said:

Always when I see a screenshot like this I just have to check what programs and tabs he has open.  :shock:
thats not creepy at all....

Modder223 said:
TerrorFishki said:
Michadr said:

thats not creepy at all....

this is like :each time it is windy outside i have to look for  girls that wear skirts/dresses  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom