Whats your highest character?

Users who are viewing this thread

PROTOZ

Regular
I got mine to 46 min-maxing w. 3 other companions, typically just ride around and look for enemies that yield 400+ exp per kill while carrying 150~ noldor arrows.
I pretty much beat the game long time ago but i let the ai live so they keep summoning immortal mercenary group type enemies.

37 & 42

But late game i don't fight a lot, acting as a general and spectating my companions/CKO slaughtering enemies :smile:

h2Fx7ra.jpg

5KXjMuG.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esqb3oea9p06w7d/pop.png
I stopped after reaching this point, leveling is just exponentially harder, I put all my points into int and used the qualis gems for potions.

omg! I thought my lvl 45 was quite something...  :oops:

tell me tho, don't you get bored by using only a bow? I'm now running a non-bow char, but throwing (altothugh I love it) gets tedious at times so I switch to xbows whenever I can to keep it more flavory...

this thread is packed with qualis steroids... by Eunomia :shock:.... I feel quite tiny with my lv 44 that only has had 2 str pots
0b8xwW0.jpg

I read somewhere by someone that it's wasteful to spend points on weapon master because you'll eventually reach high proficiency at late game anyway. I regret following that advice now...

31. I put every single point into intelligence to make full use of potions.

Any advice for forming a kingdom, by the way? I'm not brave enough right now...

Munaus said:
I read somewhere by someone that it's wasteful to spend points on weapon master because you'll eventually reach high proficiency at late game anyway. I regret following that advice now...
Depends on your gameplay. Usually 5 WM is what I consider enough 3 of my own, 1 from achievement, 1 from book, it will push you to 300-400 WP, and late game Q gems will pump more.

PS: current lvl 49, but it is pure fun level grinding game.

Mine...
finalstatus.jpg

Fig.1 Qualis steroid, indeed.
Still, I did not get any skill point from it even if it increased int status.
---
and this is the end game... and a little story about my gotta get 'em all campaign.
endgame.jpg

Fig. 2 After 1002 days ...  4727 renown ... the ending showed up! :roll:
strategymap.jpg

Fig. 3 My strategy map for days 300-770
something about the game...
- I could not hold a tournament while I have 2 honor points and 300k+ denars...
- Even Empire was defeated long time ago, there is still a group of knighthood order running around...
- I did not use knight of order at all. All troops I got along the way seemed to be enough.
- first 300 days for enterprises and level, trying to capture a town but failed because of fast garrisoning.
After 300 days with my 160 ravenstern warden, all were ready to be upgraded, attacked poinsbruk after a wolf hero had sacked it.
Holding 4 waves of ravenstern, about 1700 each, having mountain bandit armies and a wolf army portal around my town until Sarleon
decided to attack Ravenstern, at this point, my counter attack began and rush all the way according to the Fig. 3.
- I had some problem that Sarleon declared war against me because I was not fast enough to beat Empire under 40 truce days.
After 770 days, Pendor was united. I stayed waiting for auto recruited men from town, my count and my countess.
The hunting days began, I beat all armies mostly with auto-cal battles because the army size was too big to end the fights in a short time.
The rest is what you see now :smile:
- From the thread "Did I miss something", that was 13 days in real life for pendor mod. :smile:

woah, i usually settle in laria, taking the 2 eastern castles aswell and living so happily ever after...
i started a new char without imports after getting my hands on Falcons modded PoP and added my tweaks to it making it so fking enjoyable

My highest, legitimate character was 42, but I kinda screwed up a few things so I decided to import him to a new game and got to about 47, decided it just didn't "feel" right after playing 600 days being I cheated and just started a new legitimate one again..

I'm a hopeless reroller.

Back
Top Bottom