[NA] PoN's Weekly _______ Native Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

WinniedaPooh

Sergeant
I have long wanted a big native battle to be held in the NA scene of things for a while now, I have took the liberty to set up one. I currently have rules set up (still able to change). I am now just in need of a server and am wonder how many people would actually come to the event. this will be a weekly event (the day is still undecided)  If you have any comments or questions please post them below.  :cool:

Rules
Server settings-
Game type battle
Factions: all but Khergit
Friendly fire to self: 0%
Friendly fire to Friend: 100%
Spec cam: free
Block: mouse movement
Speed fastest
Round time: 300 Seconds (5 mins)
Starting gold: 1200
Combat gold: 1000
Round gold: 1000

Match rules-
2 maps Each map is first to 5 rounds
No Rambo
No Tk
No Caping Master of Feild flag
No Abusive Behaviour
No Spamming
No Racial slurs
No delaying rounds
All Soldiers must take similar armor
Commanders can take different armor and banners to identify themselves

Class limit-
Cav: max 10 for each side
Infantry: Min 10 - Max 30
Archer: Min 10 - Max 20

Infantry rules:
Infantry must maintain some formation/ Cohesion in there Unit ( it is not required to travel in lines you can travel in Legions, Blobs, packs or whatever) They cant spread to far away from each other

Archer rules:
Archers must are maintain soem formation/Cohesion in there unit (archers are allowed to be spaced out within reason)

Cav Rules:
Cav should try to stick together and maintain some formation/cohesion (if you are the last cav in your unit you must dismount)

Factions will be fixed for each week
Event will be held on at 8est (5 pacific) Weekly​

fengay said:
"No Abusive Behavior"
"No Spamming"
"No Racial slurs"

Why do you hate Freedom?

Well really the only thing I care about is the racial slurs, and to be honest if people do spam or go to far with trash talking then a good shut the **** up or temp ban is a good way to get them to stop.

Kinda stopped working on this but I might start planning it again now that I can get a server

Back
Top Bottom