Places that lords&caravans get stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kral Furkan

Regular
I dont know if there is a main thread for this topic but i wasnt able to find the main i saw bunch...
So if there isnt main it will be cool if everyone posts the places they know that lords&caravans get stuck at.
The sea that covers italy (caravans are stuck cant travell to papal states (benevento is the name i beleive)
Near crown of aragon, touluse,and palma (the sea between that place is where all the lords get stuck(3/4of the map needs fixed i hope the next update will fix the problems and the other update will fix that ones problem,(it all depends on the release that we probably will be getting next month(i hope its next month)

What is your purpose on opening another topic on this, when I already answered you in the bug thread? Have you ever heard of spamming? You already started topics where you are only talking to yourself. Ever had the impression there might be a reason for this?
And how comes you are talking about a new release date?

quapitty said:
What is your purpose on opening another topic on this, when I already answered you in the bug thread? Have you ever heard of spamming? You already started topics where you are only talking to yourself. Ever had the impression there might be a reason for this?
And how comes you are talking about a new release date?
i am not talking to my self and i said i hope its next month didnt say it will be next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom