Bannerlord Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnnyDale

Recruit
Generally i suggest to use the bots a lot more!
The really cool thing about the game is the fact that you fight in a medieval battle, commanding your troops.
It would be cool being able to play in multiplayer with a limited number of players a mode similar to the campaign (of course with some differences to make it playable in more players).
Second thing that would be awesome is a battle mode where each player has a number of bots assigned to him, and so the player who is the commander of his army gives orders to other players that are sub-commanders of other troops.
This would give the game a much more medieval feel to the battles, involving more commanding strategy mixed with action.
I think that the details of the graphics are already great for the battles! i wouldn't aim at having better graphics instead i'd aim at having larger troops, and optimized graphics to allow such thing.
Bots are really underestimated nowadays, but if they play the role of soldiers that follow orders i'm more than certain they wouldn't appear bad at all!
Mount and blade is the first game ever that has been able to make me feel like a knight in the battlefield, but i felt this only in single player, since multiplayer is a lot more chaotic and troops don't move in formations or anything. Bots would!

Back
Top Bottom