Starting a fight without charging

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!

I was wondering if is possible to start a fight without all the troops charging. I know there is a mode called PBO which allow this option and many others. But, I don't want to start again the game and I would just like to have my troops standing and waiting for my orders. Maybe modifying a .txt in Native folder...?

Thanks in advance.

Until you find a proper code, you can use the edit mode and simply put a long limiter or barrier, beyong which troops would not go..

Just to make sure, do you know that you can use the F1-4 buttons to give your troops commands. Hold F1 to quickly direct troops to a position and the Return button can be used to view a combat map and press commands.

Sure I know the quick buttons  :wink: But it's annoying to stop my cavalry every time. Especially because my computer is not that fast, so when it's loading the field it takes few tens of seconds before the game gets flowing.

@Lav, I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain it clearer to a newbie like me? :grin:
Should I modify some .txt file?

You should modify module_mission_templates.py file:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,135996.msg3279447.html#msg3279447

However if you don't have one, I guess it could be compiled into a txt-file tweak. Not at the moment though.

Back
Top Bottom