Problem with main court and minister

Users who are viewing this thread

ZevS

Recruit
Hello,what can i do when i lose my minister and my main court?
Khergit Kanate took my main court and i don't know where my minister is now and because of that i can't name other to be new minister and other town to be main court.
I tried to rename other city with Bolt of Valvet and tools on-hand, but i still don't have option"Move my court here"
Also i don't know where my new vassals (who want to join my kingdom) go to?
Thanx!

Hmm, did you switch kingdoms or did the Khergit Khanate take over one of your kingdom's fiefs and that happened to be your castle with the court? If so, that's a pretty tough situation. Never had that happen to me. Do you have a savegame of before that happened? If so that is your best bet. If not, then I'd probably try switching over to another kingdom and restarting mine. (If you want to then take all the troops out and when you restart use some cheat-cheats to take over the castle instantly.) Then you will restart your court. But, if you used a companion for that court, then they may be gone forever or come back somehow and I don't know how.

Oh wait! This popped into my head just now lol. Try checking that castle that they took from you's dungeon! They may have them as a prisoner if its a companion! Then prison break them.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom