Dont know what to call it lets say its a bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Kral Furkan

Regular
I have realized from my game plays in europe 1200 i saw something which is really interesting...starting of the game if you choose (lets say start at rome) and if you stay near papal states and some other factions near by (about 4 or 5 of those factions will be aggressive while the rest of Europe dont do much only the ones near by your starting point.(i am near almohads so all the factions near by almohad are fighting allot while hungry or holy romans and the rest dont do much...)

It's not a bug, but a feature, changeable from your Camp settings - AI calculation, IIRC. Basically, low settings make it easier on your computer, by limiting most of the action to the region your player is in. A high setting will mean a more active Europe, but also more lag. :wink:

NikeBG said:
It's not a bug, but a feature, changeable from your Camp settings - AI calculation, IIRC. Basically, low settings make it easier on your computer, by limiting most of the action to the region your player is in. A high setting will mean a more active Europe, but also more lag. :wink:
its lagging crazy but its worth it,but its still not whole Europe(pisa and the faction near almohads)they are not getting out and having campaigns like the rest of Europe is there a way to change lords to aggressive or is it something that cant be fixed .

Kral Furkan said:
NikeBG said:
its lagging crazy but its worth it,but its still not whole Europe(pisa and the faction near almohads)they are not getting out and having campaigns like the rest of Europe is there a way to change lords to aggressive or is it something that cant be fixed .

When you created your character:  Did you select "no quitting without saving"?    If so read this: 
Thanks to Taien for mentioning this.  I totally forgot about this. It's been so long since when I very 1st started E1200.  I remember at 1st trying to play with letting the game do the saving for you and thinking DANG this is slow.  So I immediately started a new game, changed that and never looked back.   

I decided to paste his text here so others searching can see it. 

Taien said:
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
Oh, i always forgot to say that map is glitching up if you zoom it out all the way. And theres VERY long transition times between world map, city interfence, dialouge and battle scenes. Is there anyway how to fix it?

My brother had the same problem. It was caused by him playing with "no quitting without saving" which autosaves when you enter towns, battle scenes etc. Try to start a game with quitting without saving enabled.

You can also read this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,306490.0.html

Yea i saw all the threads and my auto saves ( to late i got no time to get all those items especially my relations with towns.

Back
Top Bottom