Problems with the official EU server

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarnos

Sergeant
Dear Dev or who ever is responsible for the official EU server.

Lately there have been some problems with the EU server.

1. yesterday there was a blank map on play but this seems to be have changed today.

2. it appears that the users which join the official EU server are not being connected to the database and all progress is lost after leaving the server, since we do not get connected with the database, we do not have access to the bank system and spawn as naked men with 0 gold.

3. I have only been on the server for a few times and it looks like we do not have any active admins to care about these issues.

I see this mod has potention but if you do not care about these few issues, you will never recive any healthy playerbase for the EU servers ( i would really like to play your mod with better experiences the next time i join the server).

i dont get it man, they took my scene and said they were going to use it for the EU server.... and right now its just some default scene from PW? i havent heard anything from any devs or server owners

inter17 said:
i dont get it man, they took my scene and said they were going to use it for the EU server.... and right now its just some default scene from PW? i havent heard anything from any devs or server owners

This is a joke man, you put effort into the game (same as the devs) but they do not seem to give a ****, it is not supprising that this mod is declared dead by so many people  :???:.

You made a map and i mentioned peoblems with this mod, I see no furture for the  european severs under these conditions, why would a developer or server admin missuse the potention their mod does have.  :mad:

The Dev team doesn't run the EU server, so I don't see how you blame US for the downfall of the server host. I'd appreciate it if y'all didn't simply generalize the entire status of the mod based on the fact that the EU server is currently, and has been, utterly bjorked.

well im not attacking anyone... im just stating that the forums have gone quiet the past week or so and im just realy curious to see where everyone is!

DarthTaco said:
The Dev team doesn't run the EU server, so I don't see how you blame US for the downfall of the server host. I'd appreciate it if y'all didn't simply generalize the entire status of the mod based on the fact that the EU server is currently, and has been, utterly bjorked.

If you would have read my post you would notice, that i am not blaming anyone nor the US but the responsible if there is any.
I never generalize the problems, but blame the way the EU server is kept. If it appeared i am offending the wrong people I am sorry, it would be nice to know if anyone is working on a solution etc. or if there are any plans for a working EU server. 

Sorry 'bout that, thought you were blaming the dev team for a bit but now that I've re-read your statement, I retract mine. The EU management seem's a bit sloppy, I agree. It'd be a shame to see this mod go down without even giving EU a chance.

The problem with the server is the scripts, which we do not have the source code for so we can only do so much...

Exara said:
The problem with the server is the scripts, which we do not have the source code for so we can only do so much...

Thanks for the answer, but why is it not possible to just copy the scripts the NA server owns?

Diablos_IX__ said:
Exara said:

Thanks for the answer, but why is it not possible to just copy the scripts the NA server owns?

The scripts are in .txt files not source code so we cannot edit them.

Back
Top Bottom