[ACOK] Need someone to help test rebelling against a liege please

Users who are viewing this thread

Stravask

Sergeant at Arms
So heres the deal, I'm playing ACOK 1.31, and I'm trying to start my own faction.

The way I intended to do this is by capturing a castle, asking for the castle to be rewarded to me, and disputing it by force when my liege grants it elsewhere.

However, when I ask for a castle and it's given to another vassal, I have no options to dispute it. Seeing as this is the only way I know of to keep the territory I've spent 200 of my 800 day game building up, I'm more than a little frustrated if I have to throw out all those hours by leaving the faction through normal means and then reconquering all my castles.

As such, I was hoping someone would be willing to test whether they are able to do what I cannot (ask for a castle, rebel when it's not given to you) so I know if it's something wrong with my mod personally or a bug.

Alternatively, if I've been misinformed about how to maintain my territory during a rebellion (it's my first Warband game) or if there's another method allowing me to keep my territories when I rebel, please kindly inform me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to take the time to help me out with this!
Modify message

Back
Top Bottom