ACOK 1.31 rebelling against your liege, need help/testing to confirm

Users who are viewing this thread

Stravask

Sergeant at Arms
So heres the deal, I'm playing ACOK 1.31, and I'm trying to start my own faction.

The way I intended to do this is by capturing a castle, asking for the castle to be rewarded to me, and disputing it by force when my liege grants it elsewhere.

However, when I ask for a castle and it's given to another vassal, I have no options to dispute it. Seeing as this is the only way I know of to keep the territory I've spent 200 of my 800 day game building up, I'm more than a little frustrated if I have to throw out all those hours by leaving the faction through normal means and then reconquering all my castles.

As such, I was hoping someone would be willing to test whether they are able to do what I cannot (ask for a castle, rebel when it's not given to you) so I know if it's something wrong with my mod personally or a bug.

Alternatively, if I've been misinformed about how to maintain my territory during a rebellion (it's my first Warband game) or if there's another method allowing me to keep my territories when I rebel, please kindly inform me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to take the time to help me out with this!

askmax said:
What would make you think this is the correct place to post this in the first place?

What would compel you to bump a thread that's already dealt with your question, other than a frightening need to assert an imagined superiority?

Back
Top Bottom