Code request

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings everyone I just downloaded the mod to try it, I bought warband for steam, now vikingr is a standalone mod, but when I try to put the code it says *code denied*, can any of you guys help me with this.

nacholoko16 said:
Well sheet getting serious, you buy it or download it?

Why accusing me of pirated games, only an idiot with a pirated game would ask help here. I bought it on steam, you can even check my profile and see it for yourself.

DarthTaco said:
I don't know if he's asking if you pirated it, but maybe he's wondering if you bought a physical copy, or digital?

Well he asked me if I bought it or downloaded it, so I thought of piracy, because even if it is digital, you would still buy the game.

First i got bad english, second i didnt blame you of nothing just asking. Nothing bad on download games from internet if you dont have money. ANyway i was only trying to help, dont be a angry one fella.

I am not angry, I just do not like being considered a person who downloads games for free as I buy every single one, by the way lets just try to fix the problem and forget about it, I wish I could play the mod.

UltimateCommander97 said:
I am not angry, I just do not like being considered a person who downloads games for free as I buy every single one, by the way lets just try to fix the problem and forget about it, I wish I could play the mod.

Well your issue is not with the mod, but with standalone game, there is a thread specially for it as I linked above. You said you have different code lenght than listed there, but have you tried to ask people there? It would have wider range of people as its not mod specific thread and people there have issues with their steam mount&blade so its much higher chance they will help you than us.

STARik said:
UltimateCommander97 said:

Well your issue is not with the mod, but with standalone game, there is a thread specially for it as I linked above. You said you have different code lenght than listed there, but have you tried to ask people there? It would have wider range of people as its not mod specific thread and people there have issues with their steam mount&blade so its much higher chance they will help you than us.

That will do, I hope I find a way to fix this.

Back
Top Bottom